quick dump before bf comes home

l0ki

This incident has some history. I dated a guy for awhile, but got caught cheating (big surprise) so we took a break. During this time, he was seeing a mystery man and denies it, but was getting fucked by him. Since then, we got back together and I've recently started talking with this mystery man.

I had been horny all weekend and hadn't gotten any cock in my hole. It craves it. So, I had been chatting with mystery man about coming over when I got done with classes. He agreed that he'd enjoy dumping a load.

As soon as I got home, I prepped and just got done when he was at my door. We went to my bedroom and wasted no time in stripping all our clothes off. He was already hard, so I went down to suck on his nice cock. It's just under 7" long and shaped like a club in that it's thicker at the head and thinner along the base. He moved me around so I was on top of him in a 69 position. He started sucking on my cock while I continued to gobble down on his. In this position, he could grab my head and hump his entire length right down my throat. I loved it.

Sucking lasted about five minutes and I decided I needed it in me. Plus, my bf would be home shortly. I grabbed the lube and prepped the hole and cock and sat on him. Rode him like a stalion for awhile. He kept grabbign my hips and thrusting up into me. I told him we should let him fuck me, so I laid on my back with a pillow under my ass and he just went to town. He'd hold my leg spread apart and watch down as his bare cock pumbled in and out of my willing hole. It was great.

He started to whine about being close to cumming...I was near, but needed about another minute and I voiced this, but it was too late. He pumped into me hard and I could feel his cream fill my hole.

So, even though I didn't cum, it was a great fuck. Quick, hard and filled me with what I need.

post-35052-140864351836_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
it's not important for the bottom to cum. Only the top needs to spread his seed, and it's our place as bottoms to take as much seed as they provide us.

I totally agree. I don't even touch my cock when I'm getting fucked. I only concentrate on one cock at a time, and the Top's cock is all that matters.

• 4 weeks later...

I arranged a hook up while my boyfriend was at work, the guy turned up an hour before my boyfriend was due home. After giving him a quick blowjob I lay down on my stomach and he mounted me and started to fuck my ass. He screwed me for about half and hour before I heard him tell me he was cumming, it felt like he filled me with a huge load and he waited until his cock was soft before he pulled out. He left and fifteen minutes later my boyfriend arrived home to find me still lying on my stomach with an ass full of another guys cum. The first thing he did was to spank me for being a slut before he stripped, pulled me down the bed and rolled me over, lifting my legs up he fucked me hard, easily slamming his cock in my already seeded ass. I gripped my legs while my bf squeezed my nipples and pounded me hard. He was so turned on by the sloppy feeling in my ass that he didn't last very long and soon added his load to the first guys. My cock was soft the whole way through both encounters but I was happy to serve and please both guys. My boyfriend gave me his cock to suck clean with two loads of cock smeared on it. As far as I'm concerned I don't care if I don't cum or if my cock stays hard as long as my top is happy and pleased by his slut bottom.

Bottoms don't need to cum. They can get off later. Bottoms are there for the tops pleasure. When the top is satisfied, the bottom has done his job. Most tops like it when I jerk off while sucking their cock clean and I get to taste their cum and my ass juice. That's my reward. However, on many quick hook ups I take the load and go. And that's fine with me.

The bottom is there for one reason. To take the seed of the top and breed it. Once converted they can start to cum and continue the cycle. I love it when I get home and find my bf with a load hole and getting fucked. It makes me horny and very aggressive to fill him with fresh seed

Hooked up with a young black top on sat night, completely anonymous, we met at a club and straight away there was an attraction. He came back to mine and bred me three times before we fell asleep, his loads and cock still inside me and his arms wrapped round me. Woke up Sunday morning to him fingering my ass and he fucked me again giving me another two loads before leaving. As he was walking out the door my ex was walking in, he got a little bitchy until I told him he could fuck me or fuck off. He fucked my ass still full of cum from my fresh breeding, I got two loads off him before we relaxed and another load after he had fisted me for the first time.