What the...have any bottoms have this happen to them?

curiousone

Found a very hot latino top 18 year old high schooler through Grindr who had recently graduated. We met up, we was very cool and funny. We made out, rubbed a bit, he rimmed me then we lubed up and he entered inside my hole. He gave me four pumps then started spasming and pulled out. Had something happened? Did I not clean out as well as I thought I had? I felt something leak out and thought I might have ended up being a messy bottom.

When I put my hand on my hole to see what it was it wasn't water, or shit, it was CUM! Literally, 10 seconds into having sex this dude just blew his load.

He was very apologetic and we laughed about it a little. He said he can try again. After about an hour or two of making out and pillow talk he got hard again and we tried. This time we made it to six pumps before he busted again on my ass.

He was a big shooter but holy crap. Is this normal? It can't be. Is this considered a health condition? Is there a pill to fix this?

He was very handsome and I didn't mind but it's kind of a shock when you're getting to the good part and a few pumps in the guy busts inside you.

I never minded a fast summer. I had a fuckbuddy that would tell me I didn't deserve his clock sometimes. He would rub his clock around on my hole while he jacked off, just as he started to Cum he'd shove his cock in me. So I didn't get the pleasure of him fucking me, just his load, which was incredibly hot

I've never had my second round last less than five minutes, but my first load can sometimes be quick. Depends on what the mood is, and a few other things, but I have lasted between 30 seconds and 6 hours before my first orgasm hit.

Now, the guy I fuck on occasion has had this problem at times, but not too often. Once, we had a guy who did have a problem getting hard with us, and when he was hard, it was about a 20 pump chump; but I can't really say I've even experienced this as something that is more than out of excitement than anything else.

Then again, as previously mentioned, he is 18 after all. I wouldn't expect too much from that age group yet. Get him a cock ring that fits right, give him a few pointers, and have him take some tribulus, and he'll have some help from his body next time. Tribulus isn't a miracle pill, but it does help out a little bit for some guys. Also, as dumb as it sounds, self-confidence in stamina plays a big part. He's young, so teach him to fuck!

It's largely an age and experience thing, he was probably nervous too. Mind you there have been occasions where I have cum in a couple of minutes (outdoors etc), yet in a one on one situation on a bed I can go for a couple of hours. - an older 63 yo!

I have to agree with lower on this one, he needs practice and allot of it. You could teach him to fuck and have allot of fun doing it.

You could also try a cockring on him and take regular breaks once he starts to last for a while e.g. fuck for a while then let him have a cold shower and be at it again.

Loads of fun to be had so enjoy the ride and let us know how you get on.

J

Curious--to hell with the fact he was spurting seed faster than a Nathans hot dog eating champ wolfs down those weiners- he is 18!! Savor his cum in any way you can- when you hit some ancient age, like 31, you will have a bastard of a time getting anyone that young -- and when all your parts have fossilized and you are like, um, 50-- you probably won't be able to recall any of your past life or the fact there are such things as 18 year old men who get hard every time they move their legs <g>

and when all your parts have fossilized and you are like' date=' um, 50-- you probably won't be able to recall any of your past life or the fact there are such things as 18 year old men who get hard every time they move their legs <g>[/quote'] Actually, I can vouch for the fact that you will be able to remember those early three pumps and done days quite clearly, even at the bone-crumbling age of 58 ;):P It's really not a medical problem, there's no pill, it's inexperience and excitement and technique. It's a compliment that he's so into you (and your ass!) Tell him it's fine, enjoy helping him get more experience and take pride in helping him be a champion top by selflessly offering your bottom to the cause :) Enjoy and have fun!

• 1 month later...

Had a couple of guys who came really quickly. Usually I put on a show for them, scoop up their cum and lick it off my fingers before starting to finger myself. Most guys like to join in and finger fuck me, one guy even tried to fist me while he waited to get hard again. I've found the best way forward is to treat it like it's all part of foreplay and carry on messing around, kissing, rimming, fingering etc the thing is I know this happens to a lot of guys, I've had it when a guy fucks me and I've cum almost as soon as his cock is all the way inside, it's not a big deal and shouldn't be made into one.