Poz twink breeds Matt

This past weekend, I was out of town for the night and of course, my adventurous little slut boyfriend decided he wanted to get some poz cum while I was gone and give me a hot little webcam show. For the first time, Matt took a high viral load of someone not on meds.

Shortly after I left for the weekend, Matt hopped on to Grindr and set the search for poz. It turned up a few good results, but one caught Matt's eye. His name was Brandon, a young 20 year old twink, 6'0", 150 pounds with green eyes and a shirtless picture showing off his crotch v. Matt messaged him asking how he felt about breeding a willing neg ass. Brandon was apparently shocked and turned on and immediately was intrigued. After initial conversation and discussing why Matt would take it and so on, Brandon explained that he hasnt started meds because he, admittedly, wanted to breed someone and convert them at least once before starting meds.

After that, the two traded nudes. Matt showed off his 7" cock and his smooth hole and Brandon showed off his 7" and very thick cock to Matt. Matt then explained that he wanted to be fucked on Skype so I could watch. This got Brandon going even more, confused, yet turned on how I'd be ok and wanting Matt to take poz loads to turn him into a little bottom cum slut. Finally, the two settled on a time. Matt sent me a text saying to be on Skype at 10:30. Knowing what Matt was up to, I was on and ready at 10:30. I turned Skype on to see Matt, alone in our bed, wearing a sexy jockstrap that shows his bubble butt off in the best of ways.

Brandon was running a few minutes late but had told Matt to be ready for him when he got there. Matt unlocked our door and I watched my boyfriend lube up his hole and finger himself to get ready for Brandon's poz fuckstick to be pounding him shortly. Matt laid a towel on the bed, still clad in his jockstrap, and laid face down with his ass ready to be assaulted. A few minutes later, I heard Matt's text go off and he told me Brandon had just parked and was coming in. Matt, got back into his position, tossed his phone aside and waited.

A minute or so later, the front door could be heard opening and closing and Brandon asking "Which room?", Matt responding "2nd door, right" and I saw Brandon's gorgeous self walk into view. Much hotter than Matt described. Brandon came in front of the webcam and said, "I can't believe you guys are so twisted, but I'm gonna poz your little boyfriend and you're gonna love it!". Brandon removed his shoes, socks, shirt and pants and began to tease Matt. Rubbing his rock hard, but covered cock against his lubed ass. Brandon reached into the briefs he was wearing and pulled out a toothbrush. He shoved it into Matt's ass and began working it around. Matt was moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure. Brandon was thorough, brushing Matt's ass for a good few minutes until he pulled it out and showed me a very red brush head.

Brandon slowly removed his briefs, exposing his 7" thick cock. He began to slap it against Matt's ass with Matt telling him to fuck him. Brandon placed the head of his thick poz cock at Matt's hole and told him he's gonna get a few loads. He shoved his dick all the way in, causing Matt to yell out a bit in pain. Brandon told him to stop being a pussy and get ready. Brandon grabbed my boyfriend's hips and violently began thrusting his cock into Matt's hole. Eventually, pain subsided and pleasure took over. Matt began to moan, loving every moment of this twink pounding his smooth neg ass. Brandon pulled out, flipped Matt onto his back and lifted his legs up and went right back to pounding his ass. Brandon's hands were on Matt's shoulders. Pushing Matt as deep as he could on his cock. Brandon picked up his pace and the dirty talk. "Get ready you fucking whore. I'm getting close......Ugh....here it comes. Take my dirty cum, slut!" With that, Brandon filled my boyfriend's torn up ass with his cum.

After a minute of slowly thrusting his cum deeper into Matt's guts, Brandon began filling Matt's ass again but this time, with piss. He was filling Matt's ass up and it began overflowing and getting all over our bed. Brandon pulled Matt up and bent him over, shoving his face in the dummy, pissy wet part of the bed and once again his hard cock was pounding Matt's used hole. Matt was in heaven and Brandon was eating it up. Brandon was cocky and began talking to me about how he's gonna own a piece of my boyfriend, forever and how when I get it from Matt, he's gonna own me forever too. Fuck, was he turning me on even more. Brandon was turning himself on even more and again, he bred my boy with his dirty load. Matt's ass was full of cum and piss and blood. But Brandon wasn't done.

Brandon threw Matt onto the bed, on his back and he started to suck Matt's 7" cock. Brandon then lubed up Matt's cock and slowly lowered his poz ass onto Matt's neg cock. Brandon began to ride Matt, who hadn't cum yet, and began telling him that he's gonna milk the last ever neg load out of his cock and from then on, he'll be spreading Brandon's poz cum strain. Matt took a little bit of control, holding Brandon's hips and thrusting his raw cock into that hot twink ass of Brandon. Matt began to moan, telling Brandon he's getting close. Brandon began to work his ass up and down on his neg cock and Matt let out a moan and his balls twitched as he bred Brandon's poz ass.

Brandon pulled off of Matt's cock and sucked it clean and then began to make out with my boyfriend. Brandon told him he has one more load for his ass. He rolled Matt onto his stomach and Brandon plowed his still rock hard cock into Matt's ass once again. Matt looked spent, spread eagle on the bed, covered in sweat, piss, poz and neg cum, and saliva. Brandon was holding nothing back as he was really pounding Matt as deep as his 7" cock can go. Matt winced in pain but moaned with every thrust. Brandon pulled Matt's hair and pulled his head up to his and began to make out again as Brandon worked his cock and other loads into Matt's ass. Brandon pulled away from Matt, shoving his face into the mattress and holding it there. Brandon proclaiming, "Fuck this is the best fuck of my life. I'm coming back for more whenever I want it. Got it slut?". Matt could barely move his head to nod yes, but he managed to. Brandon answering, "Good slut, here it comes. One more poz load for you!" and with a final few thrust and moans, Brandon unloaded his third load of the hour inside of Matt's neg, torn up hole. Brandon pulled out his cummy cock and rolled Matt over, demanding him to suck it clean. Matt, reluctantly obliged, sucking the lube, piss, and cum off of Brandon's cock.

Brandon began to get dressed and gave Matt one more sloppy kiss before heading out. Matt then showed off his cum filled hole to me and began to finger himself. Matt's cock once again was rock hard. He grabbed a dildo from under the beg and began to work Brandon's loads deeper into himself while jerking off. Matt began to moan as he shot a second load all over his abs. He scooped up the cum and licked it off his fingers before giving me his sexy smile and wishing me a good night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Brandon returns, Part 2.

The other night, I was, for once, home before Matt. It was around 5:30 in the evening when there was a knock on the door and I was greeted by the gorgeous Brandon who had bred my bf's neg ass with 3 high viral poz loads. I gave him a questioning look and he said, "I told him I'd be back when I wanted more. I want his ass and he wants my cum, so I'm here to breed him." I smiled and invited Brandon in. I told him Matt should be home shortly but he can make himself comfortable and that I was just going to take a shower and get relaxed after work. He said ok and laid on the couch, seemingly grinding his already hard cock into the cushions, but I couldn't tell with all of those clothes on.

I jumped into the shower and let the hot water run all over my body picturing the sites I was about to see with Brandon breeding my boyfriend's twink ass with his hot poz cum again. My hand found my rock hard 6" cock and my eyes closed to enjoy it. Just then, I nearly jumped through the ceiling as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there was Brandon joining me in the shower. He said he just wanted to clean up before making Matt his bitch once again. We began to chat a bit and the more we talked about the events that were about to take place, we both got hard. Without saying a word, I sunk to my knees and engulfed Brandon's entire poz cock down my throat. This was the first time I had knowingly been with a poz guy, let alone one with a HVL.

Brandon began to moan and fuck my throat as he stared down at me. He smiled and said, "Damn, two boyfriends loving my poz cock. Maybe I should never go on meds and just pass this along." I pulled off his cock to say, "Yea, but you're fucking him, not me". He nodded and continued to fuck my throat. After a bit he stood me up and went down on me. He gave me a hot blow job. His tongue tracing my cock as he swallowed every inch down his throat. He sucked like a pro and he knew it. He stood up after a bit and began to tease my cock by grinding his ass on it.

Brandon said, "Come on, you know you want to fuck this ass. Look at it." He was right, I sure did. I wanted to breed this little slut so bad. Slowly but surely, he worked my raw cock into his poz ass. Once I was balls deep, he began to work his ass on my cock. Holy fuck, I could see how Matt came so quickly when he got ridden by Brandon. His ass seemed to suck my cock in. Wanting more, not getting enough. I was in heaven, but I grabbed his hips and pulled his hair and began to make out with him and pound his ass. I began talking dirty to him. "You little fucking whore, you want my neg load in your slutty poz hole, don't you?" He moaned. I fucked him harder, "You want to feel my cock erupt and lube it for Matt's big dick, don't you?" He moaned again. Then, words I never expected escaped my mouth. "You can have his ass.....after you breed mine." What did I just say? Fuck, this kid is so hot, I don't care.

I pulled my dick out of Brandon and turned around as the water ran over our bodies. Quickly, with little hesitation, Brandon's poz cock was at my hole and he forced it in trying to tear up my hole. It hurt, but this gorgeous poz cock was all I wanted in me. Brandon pulled his cock as far back as he could before he'd roughly thrust every inch in me. He felt incredible. I moaned with every thrust. "You want my poz cum in your hole?" I thought about it and said, "Fuck yea. Own my ass like you're going to own my boyfriend's!". Brandon's reply was simple, "Beg for it you neg slut!". This boy pushes every one of my buttons the right way. "I said, breed me you fucking whore. I want to feel your poz load breed my torn up ass! I want you to convert us both! We need your poz cum!". Brandon smirked, grabbed my hips, and started fucking me harder. His cock felt like it was swelling up. I could feel every inch of his cock slamming me. Finally, he yelled, "Here it comes. You're mine forever, slut!" and with that I could feel his cock pulse and his poison cum filled my neg ass. I kept working my ass on his cock, thinking about what I just did.

Brandon pulled out and I dropped to my knees and sucked him clean. Brandon pulled my head off his cock and began to piss in my mouth. I swallowed what I could as the rest dripped all over my body. When Brandon finished, I stood back up and we made out. Our bodies sliding all over each other when he turned around and told me to finish what I started. My cock slammed back into his slutty poz ass as I fucked him hard. Every time I thrusted, I thought about his load seeping deeper into my guts. I didn't care. I wanted this boy so bad. I kept thinking about him pozzing us both and finally I felt my cum start to build. I slammed my cock into him a few more times and with a final thrust I began to cum deep inside of him. I pulled out and we began to make out once again when I felt Matt's bare 7" cock slam inside of me, when my little slut said "Now let's make sure THAT one takes".....

Part 3 to cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1