Anyone actually have a successful hook-up with someone off of A4A?

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

I have seemingly been all over that site and it appears to be plagued with NUMEROUS fake profiles! I sometimes wonder how many people are real on A4A. Also, what is the point of establishing a profile with some dudes picture other than one's own? Is it just some type of cyber fantasy? Some of the dudes stats seem odd, as well. I've seen profiles where the height is 6'3" and the weight is 135lbs; isn't that dangerously thin?!?!? I also wonder how many of the "safe sex only" dudes really mean it. After all, as bareback IS best, how many will use a condom at the moment of pure sexual heat? In any case, I think you see my point. Comments anyone? Much appreciated!!!

P.S. Are there any gay barebacking sites which boasts to have mostly legitimate profiles? Okay, I'm done, now!!! :)

It's usefulness is really contingent on the location and population. Here in South Texas it's great. Including a line like "Let's get to the poinT" will bring out the party people. And because it's so lazily moderated, you can get away with writing nearly anything, unlike BBRT which reviews everything before it's posted.

I've done CL, had my first threesome through it. A4A hasn't given me any luck yet, though it hasn't been too long since I started using it. I do have a handful of contacts from it now, just seeing where things go. Not many on there I'd up and fuck; though there's a few I'd rather see for something other than a hookup lol.