Condom sabotage

Guest Saturn1

• 4 years later...
On 10/22/2019 at 10:45 AM, BareboyQ said:

Somebody ever tried to damage a condom by boiling/microwaving them or with some other kind of heat and was it successful?

Just curious 

I've got a batch of condoms that I've put in the freezer for a day, then left on the radiator. I did that for a little over a month each day swapping between. On the very rare occasion I get fucked with a condom those break about 2/3 of the time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FallenLad said:

those break about 2/3 of the time.

Repeat the process/stab them with a needle. Get that failure rate up to 100% 😈🐷

8 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Why use them in the first place? Many 'safe' guys will be so horny to fuck they will go raw .. as top or btm!

Oh believe me I rarely use them, most guys don't even ask. But there are some tops who won't be convinced, and one it breaks are happy to continue.

I can understand there may be a fetish for condoms that are 'doctored' so they break easily.  That implies that both/all guys are "in" on the fetish, and know the score.  

What I don't quite get though, are guys that don't disclose that the condom may break (particularly when they're certain it will).  

• Upvote 1

I do hope that people realize that tampering with a condom that results in the spread of an STD can result in civil prosecution.  Now can you find a criminal prosecutor willing to take someone to trial for deliberately spreading HIV?  Yes you can.  So what makes guys think, even if it's a fantasy, that tampering with a condom might not have legal ramifications?

Hey I don't like condoms, I don't know anyone who enjoys using them.  But would I tamper with one, and risk my liberty?  I don't think so.

Maybe I am in the "fantasy" portion of this Forum, and I have many times posted in the wrong areas and had to apologize, but really - you wanna risk tampering with a condom and infecting someone with one STD or another??

Not me!  You guys go for it - but I'm out!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

Maybe I am in the "fantasy" portion of this Forum

I hadn’t realised this had been posted in the general section, I’d assumed given the content it was in the backroom/a fantasy section.

Given this is the “reality” side, for what it’s worth I agree that condom sabotage is wrong, I don’t do it and like others just don’t fuck unless it’s raw, but can’t deny that for me condom sabotage is an intensely hot fantasy.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Maybe I am in the "fantasy" portion of this Forum,

I had to learn that lesson the hard way ... got my knuckles rapped several times, so now I just scroll up to make sure before I click "submit". 

Often, the threads drift away from the Original Post, and that's understandable (to me, anyway).  It's like a conversation progressing, gradually drifting off course - I doubt any guy actually intends to reply poorly to the OP, but winds up replying to something that has already drifted off course. 

It's much appreciated when one of the moderators slips a warning into the body of the thread before handing out demerits.  Just the other day I deleted a reply (of mine) that was apropos to the conversation, but well off the OP.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...