What kind of guys are into black bottoms?

Stickit2

If you don't mind me asking, are you vers?

And what type of guys do you attract like in your photo?

No all bottom and i attract in my area older, bear, chub, white, blacks that i cant ever meet cuz they never are in my area, and latinos i cant ever meet cuz im never free when they are so cant win with them.

so older, bear, chub, white is what i have to work with and im not mad about it cuz thats my type. because of the area i live in that 98% white i kid you not 99% of all the tops i ever had are white. and not to sound like a slut cuz im not but ive deff had some good sex from multiple white guys. but at the same time my area is also a racist too. so there are lots of guys that wont even look my way cuz im black so no i dont get as much sex as i like too, but i get it lol

No all bottom and i attract in my area older, bear, chub, white, blacks that i cant ever meet cuz they never are in my area, and latinos i cant ever meet cuz im never free when they are so cant win with them.

so older, bear, chub, white is what i have to work with and im not mad about it cuz thats my type. because of the area i live in that 98% white i kid you not 99% of all the tops i ever had are white. and not to sound like a slut cuz im not but ive deff had some good sex from multiple white guys. but at the same time my area is also a racist too. so there are lots of guys that wont even look my way cuz im black so no i dont get as much sex as i like too, but i get it lol

thanks, this was helpful.

what do the black and latino guys look like?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm vers here. I have no problems being fucked, but I agree with the stereotype out there that black guys just top. I get that a lot and i let them know I'm not a total top and if you're looking for a total top like those in Dick Wadds's "Niggas's Revenge." Then I'm not the guy for you.

I'm vers here. I have no problems being fucked, but I agree with the stereotype out there that black guys just top. I get that a lot and i let them know I'm not a total top and if you're looking for a total top like those in Dick Wadds's "Niggas's Revenge." Then I'm not the guy for you.

What kind of tops do you attract?