Do tops really use condoms still?

Bottom Jim

This is a general question. I have found that most tops even if they say safe still fuck with no condoms. I have found that almost all married guys will fuck me raw. They like the skin on skin feeling. Any comments? Any other experiences.

Not using condoms isn't quite what irks me...In the past few months I've had quite a bit of sex with guys who always list "SAFE SEX ONLY" in their profiles. Or while messaging say "CONDOMS ONLY", and yes sometimes in caps. I even had a guy who brought condoms with him. Out of amount of people I've slept with I can only remember ONE actually being persistent on using a condom. But when push comes to shove for 99% and we're making out and I'm on straddling them naked with my hole against their cock they never resist.

I remember I was making out with one guy who had messaged me with "sex with condoms only". When we got there and I was straddling him with our naked bodies touching I lined up his cock against my hole. As we made out I lubed my hole up and rubbed my ass against his tip. He broke from the kiss and said "Do you have condoms?" I said, "Yea, do you?" and he replied with "Yea, in my pants.". I said "Ok, hold on." and pushed my ass against the tip of his cock and since I was lubed it went all the way in. From his reaction I could tell he wasn't expecting it to feel so good. I continued to kiss him to take his attention off the fact there was no rubber.

He basically ended up fucking me then cumming inside. Although he did ask me where he wanted me to have him cum...

But I have plenty of stories of "safe sex" guys who come over not even bringing condoms or bringing condoms then going raw with no lube.

• Upvote 1

There are still tops who insist on using condoms. Unlike some of the previous comments, I find married men are often the ones who will insist on their use. They may be used to bare sex at home, but they're often terrified of catching something that they could take back home, and that can override their preference for skin on skin.

I've hadtops turn me down on dating sites when i told them I bareback, but more often than not a safe sex top is happy to fuck me raw and breed my ass.

I understand that a lot of messages on this board are pure fiction but do people active barebacker a really bareback married dudes? I know it's two grown ups doing what they want but you are involving a third participant in all this