Ass "slurping" noise whilst getting fucked

mjapie1

Recently when I was at a sauna it was during my 4th fuck that my arse started making a "slurping" noise when getting fucked. I had already taken 2 loads so was nicely loosened up. At the time I was on my back, with the top bearing down on me, his forearms holding up my calves. We had got the position just right and every time he thrusted and pulled back my arse made this noise. At first I was a bit self conscious but it really got him going and he only lasted about 5 more minutes before he blew a massive load.

It was the first time this had ever happened to me and I would like to know whether anyone else has had a similar experience?

Was it because I had:

1. already taken a few loads; or
  2. I was well loosened up; or
  3. due to our position?

Any comments appreciated.

J

• Upvote 1

I love it when my hole farts and "slurps" as i'm getting fucked, makes me feel like a true slut hehe. My understanding is that it's caused simply by the amount of air that enters your hole as it gets looser and sloppier. A dick thrusting in and out can kinda create a vacuum effect and force it out, I guess different positions can maximize or minimize the effect. It's just the same as how some girls have "pussy farts" when they get fucked I think...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I've always attributed it to the fact that I've got a few loads in me or I'm extremely well lubed. It's a great sound - lets my top know I'm a piggy slut and my hole is available for use by anyone who wants to fuck me. Doesn't happen if i've been fucked by guys using condoms, which is why i love taking it raw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Recently when I was at a sauna it was during my 4th fuck that my arse started making a "slurping" noise when getting fucked. I had already taken 2 loads so was nicely loosened up. At the time I was on my back, with the top bearing down on me, his forearms holding up my calves. We had got the position just right and every time he thrusted and pulled back my arse made this noise. At first I was a bit self conscious but it really got him going and he only lasted about 5 more minutes before he blew a massive load.

It was the first time this had ever happened to me and I would like to know whether anyone else has had a similar experience?

Was it because I had:

1. already taken a few loads; or
  2. I was well loosened up; or
  3. due to our position?

Any comments appreciated.

J

It happens to me most times because my ass has a tendency to get really wet and creamy. In my experiences, tops love it! My ass becomes a sexual toy for them

• Upvote 3

I read in Sperm Wars that the shape of the penis evolved so that a man could remove semen deposited by the last man who fucked his woman, increasing his own chances of being the father. Whereas women evolved to have a heightened sexual response when with a new partner (i.e., when being unfaithful), men evolved to have a heightened sexual response after their female partners had been absent (i.e., potentially unfaithful).

Without suggesting that gay male bottoms are necessarily exhibiting feminine behavior, I think it's safe to say that gay male tops are exhibiting masculine behavior. It doesn't surprise me that this sound occurs in a bottom, but only after he has taken a few bareback loads. It's a matter of biology that the final top wants to pump out his competitors' semen and be the one to successfully knock up the bottom.

• Like 1

As a top I find that slurpy/echo chamber sound to be so hot. It tells me the hot wet hole I am fucking has the capacity to get several men off and that is such a turn on to me. I have heard the same as fskn about the anatomy of the penis and when it turns me on to think about that while I am pumping a slutty cumhole. My cock has an area just below the head that is wide and it is good for turning a cunt out and when I am deep stroking a gaping hole it pushes quite a bit of air in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"...it turns me on to think about that while I am pumping a slutty cumhole.

My cock has an area just below the head that is wide and it is good for turning a cunt out

and when I am deep stroking a gaping hole it pushes quite a bit of air in. "

- and that Sir is why you are a TOP! (a Damn Good One too I bet).

I know that slurping or squishing sound. That really turns me on! Also, with guys who were huge and thick, when they pulled out, you could hear a popping sound. That's probably the air pressure from them thrusting inside your ass.

I was at Fist Fest Ft Lauderdale last weekend, and got my hole worked over 3 days. I sort of did a pre fest warm up with a great ff top bud, then the next afternoon as the event officially kicked off, he took my hole again for over an hour. At first it was a normal fisting, but as the sun (the sling I was in was out in the grassy area of the property and in the sun) heated up the lube in my hole, and as he began running both hands up into me knuckles to knuckles , I began slurping- at first I was horrified, but the huge grin on his face and the cat calls from the peanut gallery watching us relaxed me and I really got into the whole sound/sensory aspect of it. In fact, focusing on the sound of my hole slurping on his hands/arm, I lost track of where he was and he was able to go deeper in me than he has been able to up to that point ( that mental tape loop that I usually have running in my head of :is it still clean, how deep is he ??: was short circuited and I was much more relaxed, focused instead on - was that my hole or is there a cow stuck in the mud flowing thru my brain cells LOL)