Pig subyoung bottom NEEDS dom top who use abuse stretch & SLUT & CHEM my holes

Guest subpigbottom

Guest subpigbottom

Hi a young submissive bottom who is in toronto every weekend.

2013/2014 are the years when i have started to bb and pnp and be a total sub slut

I recently moved a year ago from the west coast. I am seeking a DOM hung top who loves to use his sub pig bottom, use my mouth and ass, stretch/fist my holes (new to this), slut my holes out to other hung tops, I do as you say who you say when you how you say. Still awaiting to have a real proper gangbang and my hole loaded and dripping with lots of cum. Also want a dom top who is experienced with pnp and enjoys making his boy into a real chem pig bottom. Very serious and hoping to find a regular DOM TOP..

I am 27 6ft, 200 , light brown skin, hairy , nice round fuckable ass.

&

If anyone has any information to bareback parties where i can be gangbanged or gangraped please do let me know. Love anon/blindfolds/hoods

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi a young submissive bottom who is in toronto every weekend.

2013/2014 are the years when i have started to bb and pnp and be a total sub slut

I recently moved a year ago from the west coast. I am seeking a DOM hung top who loves to use his sub pig bottom, use my mouth and ass, stretch/fist my holes (new to this), slut my holes out to other hung tops, I do as you say who you say when you how you say. Still awaiting to have a real proper gangbang and my hole loaded and dripping with lots of cum. Also want a dom top who is experienced with pnp and enjoys making his boy into a real chem pig bottom. Very serious and hoping to find a regular DOM TOP..

I am 27 6ft, 200 , light brown skin, hairy , nice round fuckable ass.

&

If anyone has any information to bareback parties where i can be gangbanged or gangraped please do let me know. Love anon/blindfolds/hoods

I suggest cum union parties at the bath house. Their held first Monday of each month. I've never been, but a friend suggested to go. Did Torytoronto help you with this query by getting you the Dom's you need?

Edited by givngetloads

• 3 weeks later...
Guest subpigbottom

I'm in town and def need my dom tops to use me in a gangbang all chemmed up. Just do it Sirs!!! Hoping it happens soon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subpigbottom

In toronto now . at a hotel. want a dom top to chem me up and slut me out . Very serious . can play all day and night

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subpigbottom

Hey Sirs. Coming to Toronto tonight want to experience everything above. Deciding to goto either steamworks, spa xs or cellar? can someone tell me where to go . will be in town by 7pm. hope i have my first chemmed up gangbang .