Getting fucked by cut or uncut cock? Which one is better?

rawfuckr

Personally I don't think there's any difference. Being fucked is one thing, sucking cock is another. I'm amazed at the number of guys who prefer being fucked by guys with uncut cocks. I'm uncut, and in general, I love cut cocks cut high and tight, though, as I said, when it comes to a piece of fuck meat up my hole I have no preference.

Well I am cut (medical reasons) and really prefer look of them; but never managed to find one irl to be fucked by; so have only had uncut. So I don't know which I'd prefer in practice...

Guest JizzDumpWI
Does not matter me at all. As long as no condoms are being used then cut or uncut is fine. To be honest most are cut because we were as infants

True, genital mutilation of USA male babies is still condoned. Were we in MOST other nations, our experience would be mostly in tact men (uncut). It is possible to largely reverse circumcision.

All this said, I agree with most; I don't really care if a guy is cut or not, just so he fucks me and unloads in me. But my preference is "uncut" as that provides the natural glide that a foreskin provides.

Guest Gloryholee

I prefer un-cut. Find them more juicy when pulling back the foreskin. Feel better in the ass some how too. Don't seem as painful to get a big one in either. Saying that, i'm cut and prefer my own dick that way. Just rather dicks i take be un-cut. But to be honest, i wouldn't deny someone access to my arse if they were cut.

Hell, I don't know if cut or uncut is that noticeable. On the few occasions when I've been lucky enough to be gangbanged and blindfolded or hooded, I noticed differences in length, girth, curvature of the cock or whether there was a PA or other jewelry. I can't recall knowing in a "blind" test, so to speak, that I knew whether or not my fucker was cut or uncut.

All I know is when my cunt is stuffed with a hard, throbbing cock, it always felt great.

I have no preference as to whether a cock is cut or uncut as long as I get fucked with it and it is without a condom. Although I prefer sucking on an uncut cock just feel great playing with the foreskin !