Getting fucked by cut or uncut cock? Which one is better?

rawfuckr

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Where I live having a cut cock is extremely rare, so the idea of having a cut cock is definitely on my wish list.

I don't like uncut especially as even after a shower the glands can already produce juices and it can smel or get a taste, which I cannot say that I particularly like.

I always prefer uncut to cut.  I was just fucked 2 nights ago, went out for a drink at a nearby gay bar.  Average looking guy started chatting me up, showed me the outline of an impressive but not huge dick in his jeans and said it's uncut with huge overhang.  I told him I love sucking and swallowing uncut, but he told me he had another plan and just wanted to fuck and breed someone.  My hole's usually kinda tight but he wanted to loosen me up first.  He told me his dick was dirty and ripe under his skin and he wanted to fuck it inside someone and plant his cheese and cum. He said, "you're not gonna suck me, I'm rubbing it clean on your asswalls and then empty my balls.  I was blown away--I've fantasized about this but never did it!

We went to his hotel, played with my lubed hole and kept talking nasty shit to me.  I hadn't seen his dick yet--he's still wearing boxers but I could see him tenting up.  I could smell smegma a little but it wasn't intense.  He stretched me open a little with me on my back, then spit on my already wet hole, took his dick out the fly of his boxers.  He wasn't kidding, there was about 2" skin hanging over his hard dick, about 8" long not too thick.  He pinched the tip, slid inside me and started fucking.  I could feel he skin sliding around inside my ass.  As he kept fucking me he was calling me a pig and dumpster for dirty dick.  If I didn't answer him yes he'd slap my face and ask again getting a little angry.  I started wondering what I got myself into.    he reached down as his precum was leaking into me making my hole even wetter, and retracted his skin as far as he could and started really pounding me.  He said I was a nice pig to let him put his cheese in my cave to grow.  He kept saying he wanted me to keep in inside me as long as I could so when I finally shit his load out I;d remember him and smell his dirty dick.  He was really getting into it, humiliating, face slapping me and pounding.  He put me on my stomach and really plowed deep.  "Let me give you some milk for my cheese, cumhole", he said as he started unloading balls deep.  It was a big load just kept cumming, then he stopped exhausted with his dick still inside me.  I was on my belly him all the way inside me.  I could hear his breathing change as he started to doze off for a couple minutes, semi-hard in me.  Then after about another 20 minutes he got harder and started fucking again for another 15 minutes or so, less humiliating talk but still a little nasty and occasional breath control hold or face slap, then unloaded again.  We layed like that for about an hour or more, napping, then he said "you wanted to suck me before, well now you can"  pulled out and shoved it in my mouth.  "You like how pig dick tastes?" he said with a slap, pulling his skin back so I had to clean him up.  He kept reminding me to keep that "shit inside you as long as you can tomorrow so I can grow in your cumhole".  Fuck!  He was turning me on.  "Now get the fuck outta here, I'm done", he said.

I dressed quickly, head spinning trying to figure out what the hell just happened in the last few hours, and wondered when I passed someone on the street if they could smell his dirty dick on me--I could sometimes get a whiff but not sure if I was just imagining it.  Went home, slept loaded, feeling my juicy ass fermenting.  Next day, mid-day, I had to let his load out--it was just churning  around leaking a little and I was having trouble keeping it inside.  Luckily I was home, and it ran out my ass smelling like dick cheese and old cum--I loved it.  Got hard and had to jerk off remembering how it got inside me.

• Like 1

I love the look, feel of and to play with uncut cocks, but honestly, once they're inside my arse I can't feel a noticable difference. I'd say thickness, hardness and then length are much more important, but ultimately all dicks feel good inside a warm, wet, hungry hole!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I just got fucked by a guy with an uncut dick. His cock wasn't very long but pretty thick and had an enormous amount of foreskin.

The foreskin covered the head at almost any time, even when he was moving inside my ass. It seemed as if he was penetrating his foreskin rather than my hole and became boring after a few minutes. Luckily he flooded me soon.

I get more sensation from a tight cut cock. Also, like in this case, uncut guys are often over sensitive, therefore move slowly, pound rather soft, and cum quickly.

• 1 year later...