Getting fucked by cut or uncut cock? Which one is better?

rawfuckr

I definitely prefer cut. I love feeling the shaft sliding in and out of my hole. I don't turn down uncut guys, but I don't get as aroused or as much satisfaction from uncut cock because it's just the head going back and forth, not the shaft skin sliding in and out of me. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/15/2014 at 3:12 PM, rawfuckr said:

Do guys around here have a preference on what is better to get fucked with? I've noticed that uncut cocks have quite a different feeling. They tend to give me more of a nice massage without so much friction. The foreskin docks in your ass and the cock does the in and out thing. A cut cock is just all rubbing in and out.

Which ones do you guys prefer?

like both-but uncut is longer and holds more slime and leftover piss than cut!

Guest BritBottom

I live in UK, when I was a boy in the school showers I was fascinated that approx 30% of the boys my at school were cut, actually I was just fascinated by their cocks.  Uncut seems generally prevalent here, but cut is far from rare - I am one of them.

Both have their attractions so no preference.   Especially either when the veins look like their about to burst.

Truthfully, the cock I prefer is the one up my ass, but so is the next one when it gets there ... and so it goes.....

No difference for me. I’ve had more cuts than uncut.  My criteria are clean, no STD’s,  long, not too broad, nice plump cockhead, produces copious Precum (I don’t like lube...just spit and precum), long lasting and produces a good to large amount of cum. 

Edited by downtownswallow