Are you happy with your current hookup sites?

rawTOP

Are you happy with your current hookup sites?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your current hookup sites?

• The current sites are good enough
    • The current sites are decent but I'd like to have more options
    • I don't really like what's out there and want something better

Personally i'm very happy with the sites i use. I've discovered over the last decade of hooking up with guys online, that you need to have your fingers in many pies for it to be a success.

Those who complain normally are just one one or two websites, and only chat to a couple of guys. If you want to get lots of sex with lots of guys, you need to be on them all, and chat to hundreds of guys. It's hard work, but if you want the sex and are prepared to do the leg work, then hooking up online can be a very lucrative way of doing so.

For example, i'm on:

gaydar.com/saunabttm4cock

gayromeo/barebacksaunaslut

barebackrt.com/barebacksaunaslut

bnskin.com/barebackyork

squirt.org/barebacksaunaslut

barebackcity.info/barebacksaunaslut

barebackbastards.com/bbsaunaslut

manhunt.net/creampie_me

slaveboys.co.uk/bbfuckslut

fitlads.net/saunaslut

bareback.com/bbsaunaslut

of course i'm also here, and i write a very popular blog, in which i encourage readers and followers who want to fuck me to get in touch - to do this i utilise many social medai: facebook, twitter.

It takes a lot of work, but it means that my sex life is EXCEPTIONALLY rewarding... and so far this year i've managed to bed just shy of 2000 different guys...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've got a guy pushing me to work with him on a bareback hookup site. If we did it, it would be a lot like Water Boys which is a watersports-oriented hookup site the guy put up for Dick Wadd Fetish. Dick Wadd didn't promote Water Boys enough so it never took off and it's pretty much dead.

Water Boys does have some interesting features - like separate lists for "favorites" and "contacts" and the ability to add "guides" which are a bit like the cruising listings on Squirt.org - listings of sex parties, bathhouses, cruisy parks/bathrooms, etc.

If anyone wants to take a look at Water Boys and tell me what they think of it, I'd appreciate it. Remember that the look and feel can and will change. At this point it's more about how useable it is and the features it offers... If that's a good place to start then I'll pursue the idea further...

Oh, and if I did a hookup site I'd want to model it on Adam4Adam - so a completely functional free option that's ad supported and then a paid enhanced membership for heavy users who need really big contact lists, etc.

• 1 month later...

aside from the flakes and bullshitters...the biggest problem for me is not enough of CITY SELECTION...i live in between toronto canada and kingston.........the city i live in has 500000 people but i cant get them to list it.. .sigh....just have to go into toronto to load up

• 1 year later...

I reckn there should be a site for every gender , gettn sick of hearing stereo types & all these words copyed off other meanings( bear, cub ,pig ,etc,etc ) , why cant people be original ! be great to see a new site with people for everyone broken down to groups . for people who have one or everything sti/std who are slutty sexualy and want sex alot /all the time, think of all the bi and straight guys ud get on there. there is one am aware of but its more a dating site. be good if it was cheap like squirt and had squirt features

alt.com, adultfriendfinder, adultmatchmaker ,etc have to much commercial profiles, fake profiles, old profiles not used and its expensive

Guest Matias47

I agree with the guys who say it's the people not the sites.

With the exception of the sites that price gouge, like anything in the adult friendfinder network.

I still get more hook ups from CL than BBRT or anywhere else even with the flake factor.

I think there are some decent ones out there, problem is it's users. I have thought that hooking up sites should have a system in which users can vote on other user's behavior, likeliness of him using a fake pic, those looking for friendship or love, etc., so webmasters could further check them out and ban them from the site (same would apply to those who abuse of the voting system).

All of that, plus an user-friendly interface with lots of nice features would be great.

For me, BBRT has been the best since the loss of Barebackcity several years ago. After that, my main hangout was bugchaser which died a couple of years ago. Thanks to RawTop for BreedingZone. Most all the other bareback oriented sites are lifeless, not worth the effort.

Does anyone have any experience or opinion on BareBack Jack?

Well i think it would be nice to have it where it did not have to be discussed or negotiated from the start....so when u meet there is no awkward tension to put on a condom.... because when i meet someone from a4a i usually find out how they feel when i get there. I have had some ask and if i say no i bare.... they r gone with no play or option for me to say yes i will ware one!

believe it or not I find 99% of my bareback buttfucks on adam4adam. Its free to join. I can enlarge the fotos (for free) unlimited email. and in LA its pretty good for hooking up with other poz friendly barebackers. BBRT here is mostly tweakers. Thats fine but its not my scene. So any site you do should be free (advertisement income driven)

• 2 weeks later...

I hear lots of guys use adam4adam. I've met two cool guys on there who bbed me. But one who said safe only and mine did not say either. When I was getting ready to ride him he told me he'd get the condom. I told him I don't use those. He looked at me like I shot him and said "well my profile says safe only". I told him my profile left that blank and that HE messaged me first. Yeah nothing happened after that and he wasted my time. Can't tell you in the past how many guys I hooked up with that said "safe only" that bbed me. Or hell even guys on adam4adam say safe only on their profile and they message me wanting to cum in my ass and fuck me raw.

Squirt I rarely get anyone. Need to update profile though

Mancunt..is mehish. I've had some guys.

BBRT has been less and less recently. Maybe profile needs tweaking

Recon..rarely ever get men.

Adam4Adam..I'm exploring it right now

Growrl...I've gotten a guy or two

Scruff...Rarely get anyone

Grindr...have I hooked up with anyone ever from there?

I wish bbrt's mobile was better. It could be so much better. Changing the zip code gets annoying. And on mobile not being able to see distance of guys unless you do near me is stupid. I mostly use full version when I'm on my phone.

I'd like a site that is openly aimed at hardcore sex pigs. I dropped Manhunt and Adam4Adam as sites that draw mostly guys who are looking for friends or dating.

NKP and the late BNskin are great sites, although they seemed mostly for posting profiles and pics, sharing forums and reading stories (like this site and bugshare) than cruising for RT hookups. BBRT is the best true hookup site for instant sex. I'd like to see another site that caters more to guys who are looking for sex with kink or fetishes ..... say, for instance, a hardcore poz/AIDS fetish, lol.

Generally I am happy with BBRT, however the main thing that annoys me is that York isnt listed as a city there - despite being a major urban area, with millions of visitors each year, and two of the countries top universities here. The nearest metro area we have to list ourself under is Leeds, some 30 miles away.. which makes hooking up quickly a night mare, and nearly impossible.

I have been asking them for THREE YEARS if they will add York, and each time i get a canned message saying they will do it at their next system update, but as yet, it has not happened.

I know of 50 barebackers who live in york who are listed under leeds, and am sure there are more - none of them are paid up members, and when i asked them why, they all said the same thing - beacuse we cant list ourselves as being in York.

The exact same reason that i never pay for membership for the site.

If York was listed, then i would sign up and pay, as would many of the others in my boat... but pigmaster seems reluctant to do it for some reason.

Its a shame, as BBRT is a good site, but with this simple change, it would become GREAT.