Securing valuables when mostly naked

naex

I've been trying to find a good way to keep my phone, credit card, and ID with me in situations where I might be mostly or completely naked. Say, in a sling, at a bathhouse, or any type of situation like that. What's a good way to do that? I think I'd like to avoid wearing boots if possible, and boots doesn't solve the phone problem. I'm also a little concerned about putting my cards into my boots, then having them tied up in a sling, only to have it all fall out.

I'm looking at also getting something like this to keep my phone powered longer.

Does anyone do anything interesting when keeping your things together?

I've been trying to find a good way to keep my phone, credit card, and ID with me in situations where I might be mostly or completely naked. Say, in a sling, at a bathhouse, or any type of situation like that. What's a good way to do that? I think I'd like to avoid wearing boots if possible, and boots doesn't solve the phone problem. I'm also a little concerned about putting my cards into my boots, then having them tied up in a sling, only to have it all fall out.

I'm looking at also getting something like this to keep my phone powered longer.

Does anyone do anything interesting when keeping your things together?

You can usually get away with taking a phone into a bath house, just leave it in your locker or your room. Even in a room, I'd hide it under the mattress. People steal. They always offer a safe deposit box for your valuables at no charge. Use it. People steal. Take only enough money for a drink later and put that under the mattress. People steal. Make sure you get your poppers back too. In the heat of the moment, some guy with no poppers will walk off with yours if you give them the chance. People steal. All you need on you at a bath house is lube, poppers, and your key. That is all.

And don't take anything at all into Slammers unless you are getting a locker. People steal. A lot.

What about back rooms at bars and what not? I assume that's effectively the same? I'd be going to these places to fuck, not necessarily unplug. I can play while plugged in.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I just don't take my phone. But I suppose if I did, I would not take my 600+ buck android. If I absolutely, positively have to connect I would get a burner phone from Walmart.

Tiger, I was wondering if you think "people steal"...? :)

What about back rooms at bars and what not? I assume that's effectively the same? I'd be going to these places to fuck, not necessarily unplug. I can play while plugged in.

It is very uncool to have a phone in a backroom or dark room setting. The light is more intrusive than the noise. If you don't mind being an ass, take it with you. Better idea if you want to have fun, lock it in your car. People steal.

It also won't hurt you to unplug. I do it when I'm at the gym and when I'm in a sex club. Those times I do not want to be bothered. I am busy. I am unplugged. The problem with phones in dark/back room settings is the light, but you will empty the room if anyone feels you are videotaping or taking pictures. Why are you going? to get fucked, or to get pics? Or to get texts? Oh, and people steal.

I've seen guys in clubs wear football (soccer) socks and stuff small items in them. The only problem, as I am a bit of a foot/sock/sneaker fetish guy, is they are not keen for you to play down there as they think you might be on the rob.

The smartphone/grindr/scruff thing in clubs is rife in London and i hate it. I was in the cellar at central station the other night and there were about half of the guys playing on their phones. Even the barman!

At Slammers (Fort Lauderdale sex club) they don't allow you to bring a phone in. Most people drive there so it's easy to keep it in the car. If not you can get a locker for $5 or they can hold it (and wallet, etc) for you at checkout for $1. I guess it's so people will feel safe about not being video taped since all smartphones have cameras. If you want to keep your stuff with you you can get a shoulder sling (small backpack) , or a fanny pack type thing.

Tiger is right, People Steal.

I generally leave stuff in the car, only take with me what I need to get into the place, along with the necessary stuff, poppers, lube. Even when I hook up with someone at their home. I leave everything in the car and only take my keys in with me, that way I don't have to worry about anything falling out of my pockets or anyone stealing anything off me.

As others have already stated- I have a wrist wallet for my ID and money, and the phone has NO place in a bar or sex club. I often head south to Miami for patio bar sex, and with the wrist wallet holding ID and money, I tie my car key into my shoes- whether I am wearing sneakers or boots, I lace the key in and it is safe all night. Loose thin nylon type shorts and a jock, and a loose tank top- I can always slip the shorts off and flip them over the jocks waist band for safe keeping. IF i feel a need for lube, I have a small container the size of a Skoal can for about 3 oz of Grease that I can put in a pocket of the shorts, and once out on the patio I just carry it in my hand once bare assed.

I don't know about other areas, but in Florida, you can retain an old ,expired drivers license when you renew- they do cut off a corner of it- but for taking into a bar or into the bushes, it serves the purpose of ID, yet if it does somehow get lost, you don't have to go thru the hassle of getting a new one for day to day use. Less is always more- and the less you have with you the less you are focused on where it is as guys are pawing and fingering you up- so you can devote all your attention to the superior top man you should be servicing

I have to agree with everyone else... If I am going into a bookstore/bathhouse/random place to get dick up my ass I leave everything but the car keys and lube IN the car. I fucking HATE trying to get laid and everyone is playing with heir damn phone. Why bother coming out if you are not going to interact with the other people there?