proving im a cum dump....

I have been barebacking for years now, I am poz. I have always wanted to do a good old fashion seeding but was always to scared to go through with it. I got the courage to do it a couple times but I live in the suburbs and getting a good crop of tops to not flake was hard. I even made a date with a fellow bottom, we were going to drive out about an hour to go to a bath house and take loads together but at the last minute he flaked. Then one of my regulars told me about this guy that has a “stable” of bottom, and that he has many tops to seed them. He gave me his info on BBRTS and told me to hit him up.

I sent the guy a note, asking to be part of his stable. I checked my messages regularly, after what seemed like forever, he responded 2 days later. He gave me a tel, told me to text that tel and let that person know I was being sent by “Tim” and include some pics….he said that was one of his best stable hands.

I texted the number and included two pics, one of my face and one of my body including my hole as instructed. Shortly after I got a text back telling me when I was free, I work in the area, but don’t live in the area so we scheduled a lunch time fuck for the next day.

Part of being in the stable was to take any load, no matter what, no load refused. So he never sent me any pics back. I was given an address, was told to show up at 1pm sharp and wear a jock.

As i drove over I was nervous, but super horny. I was on my way to get seeded by someone who I had no clue what they looked like. I arrived, parked and texted him that I was there, he gave me an apt numbers. I walked over ,knocked on the door and was greeted by a cute husky guy. Not really my type, but I was sent over to prove how good of a cum dump I was and could not refuse any load.

He lead me to the bedroom where he told me to strip. He was already naked in a jock. He came over and quickly started to fuck my mouth, pulling my hair, having me tongue his balls. He pulled me up by my hair and told me to get on the bed on all 4s. he dove in behind me and started eating my ass. All the while he kept saying “:mmm yeah, tops will love you, nice ass boy, you will definitely be a favorite”

After a deep tonguing he got up and I could feel the head of his cock on my hole. He slid in with no problems and started fucking me. he quickly shot his wad. He told me to lay still and he then started to fuck me again, told me not to worry he can shoot twice. He fucked me a lot slower the second time and longer. The whole time he was smacking my ass, calling me a whore, a slut and telling me how the other tops were going to love me and fill me with loads. After a bit he dug his hands into my ass, tensed up and shot his second load into me. he pulled out, ate my ass clean then walked around to the other side of the bed and had me lick his cock clean. He told me I did good and that he would report back to Tim, he had me get dressed and I left back to work with 2 nice loads in my ass.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...