How Do You React to Farting (Bottoms)? Do You Ever Do It On Purpose (Tops)?

I was hooking up with this guy today and I was rimming him. We were both really into it and next thing I know he holds my head in place and lets one rip. That's never happened to me before. I was, honestly, turned on. Maybe it was because it wasn't a room-clearer. I asked him why he didn't warn me, though, and he told me that he "did what he wanted with fags." Of course, this was a master/slave roleplay, so I accepted it.

What do you guys think?

Bottoms: How do you react when a top farts? Is it a total gross out? Do you accept it? Does it turn you on?

Tops: If you've farted while using a bottom, was it accidental or on purpose?

I think the answer to that depends a whole lot on the people involved and the 'scene'.

Personally it 'ain't my thang' - but I know people who get off on it, and more power to them. Sex is personal.

Sex is a messy thing sometimes and farts happen accidentally. I've been pretty lucky so far, but if it happens with me (top or bottom) I don't worry much about it. Hopefully the guy I'm with doesn't either. If they get too mad, don't let it bother you. Eventually they'll let one rip with someone else later. Karma's a bitch :)

• Administrators

I would never fart with a bottom. Then again, I almost never let bottoms rim me. They have to specifically ask and the vibe has to be right.

Then there are "cum farts" when a top manages to push air into the bottom's ass while fucking him and then the bottom farts which often forces some of the cum in his ass out at the same time. Cum farts are often unexpected and can be embarrassing or funny - depending on the situation. But they're normal - so shouldn't gross anyone out.

As rawTOP describes, my hole often gets filled with air during most sessions that last more than a few minutes. Once the cock is pulled out, although I have some control, my hole usually continues to fart quite involuntarily for a while until all the air is expelled. Of course, a large amount of cum is usually pushed out too ;)

Personally I find it very hot. It makes me feel nice and slutty, and reminds me what a pig I am hehe

• Upvote 1

If I am fucking a guy and he farts, it does not bother me at all. If the bottom gets embarrassed by it, I try to put him at ease and let him know that it is perfectly normal and that he shouldn't try to avoid it even if he feels it coming. I have one friend whom I fuck often and he farts almost every time. We just keep on going.

That story is probably the funniest thing I read all day, but I'm glad that at least it didn't bother you.

If that happened to me, I would probably be a little annoyed, but as long as It didn't stink, I would probably get over it. Plus if given the opportunity, I would probably do the same:grin:

I once was sucking this hot muscle daddy's cock and he farted. It seemed that he didn't do it I intentionally, but he didn't really care that he did or try to stop it from coming, he just kinda let it go. It smelt pretty bad and I had to stop for a minute to let the air clear. I didn't tell him at the time, but I was actually fairly grossed out by it. Farts, scat or anything else that gives off a nasty smell isn't my thing at all. I really don't know how some guys get off on it, but hey, to each his own...

The first time a top farted while I was rimming him I was really grossed out and started retching, and finished the meet right there. But then I wasn't mentally prepared for it at all.

The second and each subsequent time it has been with someone who let me know he liked to do it and hence I was able to mentally prepare myself for it. Now I love it when he does.

I think I like it because I know it is so gross and so dirty and I know I am being such a pig by liking it that it just turns me on more!

• 2 weeks later...

As a bottom I don't mind or get embarrassed about cum farts although I have been with a couple of tops who were annoyed when it happened. Most guys understand about cum farts. I've only had one guy fart on my face on purpose. Much the same as the original poster I was rimming the guy, he asks if he could sit on my face which I like but when he got on my face he sat down and let rip. There was nothing I could do and he was jerking his cock and telling me to take his fart and enjoy it. Not my scene and I wasn't impressed, if it was an accident I'd understand but this guy was a real jerk and had the nerve to ask if I was into scat and could he shit on me. Not my bag baby, I took his seed anyway and left quickly never to return.

Oh for Gods Sake everyone farts - Even our Mothers and Grandmothers who refuse to admit it when they do it !!

When I get fucked alot or fisted, there is alot of air pumped into my hole and if a fart slips out, so be it. I'll never forget one night at Club Philly that this top was fisting me real good in the sling downstairs and back and forth and I started to really fart and he said "That's it let your hole talk to me". Later after he was done fisting me I had to let a long loud one go - while some guys thought it was funny there was one guy that said "That's disgusting get a room" and a guy said to him "Like you never farted before"? He left the room and the five guys and I had a good laugh.