Cum Farts After Seeding. Tops & Bottoms What Do You?

Barehorny

I love it when I have a good sloppy cum fart. One of the best ways to advertise that you're a cumwhore when playing at the bookstore or bathhouse. Feeling that cum come back out of my ass turns me on as much or more than the feeling of getting in inside me in the first place.

Love to let it go when getting rimmed and never pass up an opportunity to rim another bottom and let him fart cum into my mouth. If anything else comes out, well that's just part of the risk of being a dirty pig and it doesn't turn me off or stop me.

• Upvote 2

• 7 years later...
On 1/10/2016 at 2:48 PM, drscorpio said:

It really turns my husband on when I fart out his cum. 

It really turns me on when a hot man cumfarts, i love doing it myself, but id love to watch you fart out your husbands cum 😉

Got any videos of you cumfarting?

i do everything in my power to keep a Mans seed inside of me once it's planted, i've figured out if there is fuck air inside of me trying to make me fart, i can lie on my back and finger the top part of my hole and the air will come out and the cum will stay in.  lol, hey, i did say "everything in my power to keep a Mans seed in."

i also have some sub in me that comes out in different ways. For instance i experience the power dynamic of being owned through what i perceive as "affectionate humiliation/degradation."  i've been with Tops Who purposely pumped me full of air with Their Cock, and some Who have literally blown air inside of me using Their mouth. If it's obvious to me that They are turned on by Their control with me, even if it's awkward and feels sort of humiliating to fart, i get turned on by His obvious control and His obviously being turned on by His control.     If He has pissed or cum in me and ends up making me fart, i feel the loss of His seed (to  me, a Mans piss is another form of His seed), but it's sort of offset by His control and pleasure He gets from ownership/control. i like the way being owned feels when the Owner derives pleasure from it. 

• Like 1