Pain doing doggy

versamarried

Whenever I bottom I have learned that I cannot let a top enter me initially from behind. The pain is so intense that a few times it has shut me down from wanting dick. The weird thing is if I do any other position to start I can move to doggy style and it does not hurt at all. It does not matter how slow or how much lube they use, it hurts bad. Even if I have used toys on myself prior to meeting. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a position that you just do not do because it does not feel pleasurable to you as a bottom?

Actually I have the opposite. When a guys is fucking me with my legs over his shoulders my legs start to hurt after a while. So prefer doggie or lying on my stomach. Doggie gets me off every time.

• Upvote 2

Actually I have the opposite. When a guys is fucking me with my legs over his shoulders my legs start to hurt after a while. So prefer doggie or lying on my stomach. Doggie gets me off every time.

Me Too NLb, Also, sometimes it helps not knowing who is fucking me; as I cannot see them. Doggy for me.

Doggystyle can hurt the most, which I like, so I'm cool with it. But to help out the original poster. Perhaps start by either riding him, or on your side. If Missionary works for you for starting out, then just do that. I'm a total bottom so I leave it up to the Top. But then, if it hurts, eh. I like it that way. :)

cant agree with you more gaymarc! If he causes pain in my fuckhole so what? It can't be any hotter when getting it doggiesyile, especially when it's bareback!!!

Doggystyle can hurt the most, which I like, so I'm cool with it. But to help out the original poster. Perhaps start by either riding him, or on your side. If Missionary works for you for starting out, then just do that. I'm a total bottom so I leave it up to the Top. But then, if it hurts, eh. I like it that way. :)
Edited by Guest

Guest Pwrfkme06

Doggie can hurt but for me is a good pain that tells me I am where i am suppose to be. I love getting fucked this way and letting loose and telling the top he owns my hole. I also beg for his cum and tell him I want it balls deep in my ass no matter what.