whats your fetish?

jd112

My favorite topic!  ;)  I've got lots of fetishes.

* rough nipple play - lick it, bite it, twist it, pull it, suck it, clamp it ...

* armpits and manscent - i'll lick them and savor it

* sweat - especially from hairy guys/cubs

* piss - drink it, drench me, in me... give also

* ass-to-mouth and cumplay - use my spit as lube to breed me or others - felch and snowball the load that I breed in

* rough sex - spank me, slap me, spit on me, punch me, blindfold me, tie me up ... and i can give also!

* being whored out and taking anon loads - new fetish, still work in progress lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

After a long time, I finally figured out that mine is being a "victim". Being bound up and played with falls in to this, but what I really enjoy is the "surprise" or "unexpected" fun. This could be anything from being the victim of a wet/muddy/messy prank, being rip/stripped, and going all the way up to rape/gangrape. Hopefully, any of those types of situation lead to me ass up and getting filled with cum.

• Upvote 1

I have a hardcore fetish for poz sex. I eroticize the bug that identifies and liberates me as a sex pig who fucks raw with no fears or regrets. I love talking about it while fucking and impregnating men with my toxic seed or getting fucked and reinfected by poz pigs. I also get off on incest, 6.6.6, S/M, B/D, forced sex, chemsex, recycling piss and other taboos.

Guest ff-whole

getting gang banged in the steam-room or dark-room with lots of anonymous cum deposited in my ass... I need to feel like a slut being used.

Don't want diseases or anything and scared of them but I just can't help myself, the need for raw slutty sex is just to big. 

Bondge

Rough sex

dom/sub

ws

cum dump

I would love to be tied up on some guys bed for the night and get fucked whenever he wanted to or whenever one of his friends wanted to.

Furry

Beast

I know that there is more that I can't think of right now.

• Upvote 2