Getting fucked by a PA cock

strangemagiclr

Guest JizzDumpWI

I am certain like most things individual experience will vary. I have a bud with a zero gauge PA. I can definitely feel it, and I really like it. I can feel that extra piece at the end of his dick when he fucks me. An erotic feeling. I have heard others complain... Will be interesting to read about what you thought and felt next week; post PA fuck.

Until recently I had never had a pierced cock in me and had not even seen one except in pictures. Then got a bud to do me and he had a PA and two ladder piercings on the underside of his cock. I could feel them going in and out of my mouth and hole and was absolutely magnificent.

got 2 buddys that has 00 gauge PA in their cock... one has 4 underneath his shaft ladder piercings too... love to feel their metal up my hole when they fuck and breed me!!

• Administrators

Can't say I've ever been fucked by a cock with a PA, but I have one and have fucked guys with it… The thinner the ring, the more harm it can do. Thin metal can cut. Of course that's an issue for the top as well as the bottom. It also depends on the type of jewelry that's in the piercing. A curved barbell is essentially just a big bead on the bottom side of the dick (from the bottom's perspective). That will give an extra sensation. But if the top has a ring in you'll really feel it going in and when it comes out. You'll also feel it "hit bottom" in your ass if it's big and heavy. Usually when I fuck with a ring I go in, stay in, and then just pull out at the end. But if I really want to punish the bottom's hole I'll do long strokes and keep pushing the PA in and out of his sphincter.

One gangbang bottom had to stop getting fucked after I roughed up his hole… http://www.raunchyfuckers.com/videos/big-prince-albert-makes-for-painful-fuck-550.html

Unless he's got some sharp edges on his PA, the most you'll feel is a little something extra in your hole. You feel it sliding along your ass walls, and it adds to the moment. The first time I was fucked by a PA, it was a 0 gauge and I came without touching myself. Mine is at a 4 gauge right now. You'll enjoy it!

My one friend always sinks his PA deep in me,it feels so hot.He also has a studded cock and nut sack.He drives it in so deep and then shoots a nice load in me.I just can't get enough of a PA.Either sucking the slit or taking it deep,it's number on my list.

• 1 month later...

after a long fantasy of wanting to bottom with a dude with one, I got the opportunity. His was tight into his head, so not floppy, and a closed loop. Def could feel it sliding against your ass wall by your anus, once deep inside, it was more a matter of "knowing" it was there and feeling intense, but the long strokes were crazy intense. I had to throw the towel in a couple times but after a bit I just craved to have it inside. It was as good or better than I had fantasized about. He wasn't a zero gauge - I think he was a 4....

the only time I mind piercings in a cock is when I'm doing some hard core cock eating. I love getting roughed up and used hard, but I value my teeth... Some of those big swinging chunks of steel can chip your enamel.

As far as getting fucked. I came to love PA's when I got nailed by a latino guy late one night. He refused to take it out and he had the most mouth watering tool I'd ever seen... and like a lot of latino men, he was very dominant with the holes he was going to fuck. It didn't take me much of the alternating latin charm and stern lecture to spread my ass open for his fat cock and his big steel ring.

He took no time to let me warm up or get used to the idea, he plugged his cock up my fuck hole like he owned it and drilled me until I begged for a breather. I was bent over, standing up and my thighs were cramping up. When he yanked his dick out of my well used hole, a big splatter of blood hit the hard wood floor. I was so turned on knowing his cock was literally damaging my cunt for his pleasure, I never again asked any stud to remove their pa's before reaming me out.

When it hurts, it makes me hard