cumpig used as cumdump at ABS

• Administrators

This was originally submitted to my old buds blog by Cumpig6969 (CumPig6969@yahoo.com)

The other night I went to the local abs looking for a hot load of cum....litttle did I know that the night was going to be an 11 load night.

I went in and headed to the private booth area where I met this guy who had a 7.5 inch cock that wanted to feed me. I went over to his booth and dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock.....he was moaning and told me to get ready because he had to take a piss and he was going to piss down my throat. He had a 6.5 inch cock that quickly shot his load down my throat.

He zipped up and left so I went back to sucking the guy I started with and he said that it had turned him on watching me suck another guys cock and taking the load of cum. He asked me if it would be ok if he went and found more guys for me to suck off while he watched...he did this 4 times and watched me suck off each cock and swallow their loads. After the 4 loads he watched me swallow, he asked if a couple of guys, which turned out to be three, could jack off and cum on his dick and then I suck it off.....I said hell yeah. I was in pig heaven and all I had to do is stay on my knees while my new friend just brought me load after load. All three jacked off onto the guys cock an loaded his cock with a massive amount of cum, which had attracted a small crowd, all watching me the cum pig as I took his cock with all that cum down my throat....what a sweet treat.

2 guys that had been watching moved into the booth with us and I sucked both of them off and finally with their cum in my mouth I sucked on my friends cock and he was raging hard and wanted me to jack off on his cock..so I did and shot a huge load all over his cock. He told me that he would blow his load if I would eat my own load off his cock.....I did and he blew one of the largest loads I had ever swallowed...it felt like I swallowed a gallon of cum from his cock and it was good.....we are set to do it again and he said he wanted me to take 20 loads next time and some up my ass...I can't wait for round 2.

• Upvote 1