The Barber

It was Saturday and I was in need of a haircut. I knew of a barber shop close by that I never tried before, so I thought I'd give it a try. I drove over there and walked in, finding it was empty. I was the only customer. The barber, not surprisingly, said "Come on it."

Seeing how I'm gay I have pretty good gaydar, I suspected the barber was gay which I thought would make for interesting conversation. I'm a small framed guy and was wearing a pair of shorts and a T shirt. I was also wearing a pair of blue, very small undies made for gay men.

The barber, in contrast, was a big man with a crew cut, and had a deep voice but still had a slight lisp, which is probably why my gaydar went off. I hopped up in the chair and he put that big cloth thing over me putting it tight around my neck. "How do you want your hair cut today?" he asked.

I said I wanted a crew cut like his.

"Okay, great. That's easy enough." And, as he began cutting my hair he made small talk about the Rangers and local sports. As he eased over to my right side he leaned into my right arm which was at the height of his cock and it felt like his cock was up against my arm. I stayed still as he moved ever so slightly moving his cock across the side of my arm as he continued to cut my hair . His cock leaning on me started making me hard. I knew he was seducing me. He moved away and turned around to grab another cutter, and ands were under the drop cloth, I undid my shorts real quick, sliding both my undies and shorts down far enough to let my cock stand up.

By the time the barber turned back to me, even a casual viewer could see the outline of my hard cock under the cloth. He now positioned himself to my left side, lowering the chair a little bit, so his cock was now at face height. My cock started to twitch under the cloth. I'm sure he saw it. It was obvious. He was cutting away when he directed my head towards him. His hands were rubbing my head more than a usual barber would do. I could see his big cock through his pants. It was that obvious. But he kept cutting.

I started rubbing my cock cock under the cloth, and then he finally acknowledged me, saying "I like that."

I looked up and he was looking at me rubbing my cock under the cloth. I started staring at his hard cock in his pants. He responded to my gaze, asking "You like that, don't you boy?"

"Yes, sir."

He moved extremely close to me, all the while rubbing my head, and then directed my face towards his big cock, in fact he slowly pulled my face up against his crotch, and held me there as he got a big hard on. Then he paused and went to lock the front door, hanging the 'Out to Lunch' sign in the window.

My cock was stiff and throbbing, and when he had me stand up out of the chair, my shorts fell to the floor. He got behind me and undid the cloth. I was standing there with my little undies down , my cock still hard with a t shirt on that he quickly pulled up off of me. He massaged my shoulders looking me over. "Follow me," he said.

He opened a back door which led to a small room that contained a bed, three video cameras and a television. The barber instructed me to sit on the edge of the bed, which I did. He pulled his pants off reveling a really big hard cut cock. He turned on the tv and the camera. He stood in front of me and I naturally reached out and grabbed it his big cock. It was really warm. His cock had a really big head, and he was oozing pre-cum. He offered me his cock, and without hesitation, I kissed it and licked the head, swirling my tongue over it. From the position where I was situated, I could see the TV screen, and in the monitor I could see myself enjoying his cock. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth, talking dirty, making me submit to his big cock. "You love sucking my big cock, don't you, boy? You just love taking it in your mouth, don't you?"

I looked-up as he stroked my mouth, his verbal seduction of me was clearly a turn-on for both of us. Each of us knew his role.

He kept it up, asking "You need that big cock, don't you?" and "You need my big cock up your boy pussy, too, don't you, boy?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

He then lay back on on the bed, his big cock standing straight-up, and hard as a rock. I positioned myself between his legs and resumed sucking his big cock, up and down the shaft and over the head, and then rubbing my tongue down the shaft to his balls. I used my hands to pull down on the cock and tell him to push out his pre-cum. I watched as the pre-cum would drool out of his cock head. Then I would lick it clean.

The taste of pre-cum was becoming heavy, and when he told me to straddle his cock, I did. We started by pinching each other's nipples, his cock lodged under my balls. Leaning back, I rubbed our cocks together, and when he pulled me up, I knew what he wanted.

He fished some KY from the drawer of an adjoining night table, I willingly lubed his cock down with it, and no less willingly applied a generous amount on my hole. We were fixin to bareback. There was no mention of poz status. I was too hot for cock to care about it at that point.

I grabbed his big cock and slowly worked the head in. The camera was rolling and positioned to see his big cock head penetrate my boy hole. It took some time, but finally I got the head in. He grabbed my hips and held me steady as he started pumping me slow and steadily, working his cock in a little more with each stroke. I moaned with pleasure as I slowly loosened up taking all that big cock deep. My cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum on his stomach. He went in balls-deep and held it there, only taking short strokes. I massaged his balls and I could tell his pre-cum was making me slick. He said "I'm gonna breed you," and with that we flipped positions and he fucked me from behind.

I felt like I was gonna cum. He was fixin to fuck a load out of me without even touching my cock. It felt so good. He was hitting the right spot. I said "Don't ever stop!" as I got closer and closer to shooting my load.

"Oh, yeah, boy. You like Daddy's big poz cock don't you? Makes you wanna cum, don't it?"

Clearly I didn't know he was poz, but it was too late and next thing I knew I came all over the place.

I moaned like crazy as my sperm kept flowing out every time he pushed in deep against my prostate. Daddy said "Tell me you need my hot poz load deep, say it, boy."

I gave in and responded "I need your poz load deep!"

Daddy pulled on my hips while I was still cumming and I could feel his big cock shooting his poz load deep in my ass. He grunted with each spurt of his hot poz semen, saying "Take that load, boy! "

"Tell me you need Daddy's big poz cock , say it!"

I was into it and several times grunted "I need your big poz cock. So fuckin' good!"

He held his cock in deep and my cock stayed hard. He kept pulling on my hips slowly fucking me deep, saying "Smile for the camera."

He had three cameras from various angles, all positioned to film our fuck session. He had me on film begging for his poz cock. He pulled out, remarking he needed to open the business back up.

My hole felt stretched out and was dripping allot of cum. I put my undies back on and left. We exchanged email addresses, and on the way out he said "You'll be back for more of Daddy's big poz cock."

The next day I received an email with a video attachment from the barber. I knew what it was. It was a recording of me shooting my load as I begged for his big poz cock. Instantly my cock was hard - as I watched myself cum all over begging for his big poz cock just before his shot his hot poz load inside my ass.

Oh, and he was right. After a couple of days I went back for more of Daddy's poz cock.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7

• 1 month later...

When I was in college, I met a barber who owned his shop. His chair was in the back with a wall that separated his chair from the other 2. The walk had an opening with blinds that would close him off from the others. He would cut my hair after hours and then he would recline in the chair and I would fuck him. He had video equipment for filming a kids first hair cut set up to a monitor. I was able to watch the monitor without filming as I loaded his ass

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...

The Barber had me psychologically hooked. He pressed all the right buttons. Some how it was a turn on taking the chance of getting fucked with a big poz cock. He wrote a note saying he was undetectable and there was only a slim chance of getting pozzed , but still a chance seeing how he breeded me deep in my ass.. he said he  wanted to fill me up with his big poz cock again. The risky sex had me turned on . I had just taken my first poz load. I figured there was no turning back now. Especially now that I was hungry for his big poz cock. Just thinking about his big poz cock and the way he would talk to me , making me admit I needed his big poz cock would make my cock hard as a rock.   

I emailed the barber saying I needed another breeding soon..He wrote back saying he was ready..
I wrote back  " cum over after work and fuck me on my bed "..
He writes back " I'll be over 8 sharp , leave your door unlocked and be on your bed , ass up and waiting." 

post-31164-0-39444700-1411175887_thumb.jpg

I did as the barber said , 8 o'clock sharp and I hear the door open. I call out to cum back to the bedroom. I'm naked on my stomach with ass up as ordered. He comes in and takes his clothes off. His big poz cock is raging hard. He says " you need it don't you boy."  
I said "yes , I need it"  
He say's " Tell daddy you want my big poz cock deep."  
I said " I need your big poz cock deep !"  
He gets up behind me on the bed and starts rimming my ass with passion . He had my hard cock bent back behind me and stroked it as he rimmed my ass.. It felt so damn good , I was totally ready to get fucked in the ass..  He tells me to flip over and he straddles my chest. He grabs his cock and rubs it back and forth across my lips. He commands " beg for it !"  
I said " please let me suck your big poz cock sir." Just what he wanted to hear me say.. He puts the head up to my mouth as I eagerly wrap my lips over his cock head. I was hungry for his big cock . He slowly starts fucking my mouth. The familiar taste of his precum was on my tongue as I swirled my tongue around the head and down across the underside of his big cock. He pulls away after a couple minutes. He didn't want to cum too quickly..
He soon lies on his back and tells me to mount his big poz cock..
Being smooth I loved the feel of his hairy body as I straddled over his big poz cock that was so fucking hard across his stomach. My hands rubbing his hairy chest.. He guides his cockhead up to my hole and rubs it back and forth. I stayed still enjoying the feel of his cock head on my sphincter.  I could feel his precum making it slick. Soon his precum made it slick enough to for the head to go in. His cock head is so fucking big it takes a few minutes. It hurts a little but soon I'm relaxed and the head is in. He pushes his cock inside me with little strokes. Slowly but surely working his big poz cock up my ass.. He say's " tell me you love my big poz cock up your ass!" 
I said it " I love your big poz cock up my ass!" 
Soon it was all the way in balls deep. My cock was throbbing hard and leaking precum. My precum had started running down my cock .. As I pulled up off his cock but still leaving the head in , I used my own precum on his shaft before sitting back down on his cock. I started to ride it and massage his balls at the same time to help build up a big load of seed .. Soon I had loosened up and we were fucking ..
 post-31164-0-76940500-1411176102_thumb.gif  
The barber massaged my ass as his big poz cock kept pumping my ass. I leaned back sitting on it , taking all of it in , as deep as it would go.. .. Soon we switched positions as he wanted to fuck me from behind to shoot his poz load.. I laid on my stomach and he laid on my back driving his big poz cock as deep as he could get it and he kept it in deep , fucking me good . I could feel his shaved balls rubbing my ass with each stroke as his cock . He plowed my insides , banging and massaging my prostate with his big cock head ..  The Barber say's " you know if you keep taking my loads deep , it's probably inevitable you'll get pozzed."  
I said " I know." 
He took that as a green light to be my gifter and says " it might as well be me that pozzes that ass." 
 He picks up the pace. He starts to breath heavy. I knew he was ready to shoot his poz seed . 
Barber says " you ready for daddy's poz load !"  
I said " yes ,shoot it deep!"  
Soon I could feel his cock pulsating streams of cum deep in my ass..

post-31164-0-37470400-1411176173_thumb.gif

With each spurt of cum he would grunt and shake , jerking his body as his cock twitched with each spurt of poz cum.  

He whispers in my ear " good boy , take daddy's poz load" I couldn't help but moan and squeeze his cock as he shot his poz load.. His cock stayed hard and he kept fucking my ass non stop.. 
Barber say's  " I'm so fucking horned up I'm gonna pump another poz load in you." 
My ass was now really slick from the first load.
He starts talking dirty again and say's  "absorb my dna , I'm making sure your prostate is absorbing my poz seed ."  

I took his ass fucking like a true bottom boy.. soon I was close , he was pounding the spot..  Then it was my turn , as he plowed me streams of cum shot from my cock. I moaned and moaned as I shot off a huge load .. He knew I was cumming and kept plowing my ass. 

post-31164-0-85739700-1411176469_thumb.gif

I moaned and twitched each time his cock went deep. With each spurt my ass involuntarily clamped down on his cock. He was soon ready to shoot another poz load deep in my ass.
He rubbed my back  , his back arched as he shot his next load as deep as he could by keeping his big poz cock as deep as he could get it.. I could feel his cock pulsating another orgasm in my ass.. He laid on my back keeping his cock inside me as he caught his breath. He kissed my neck and held me down for 10 minutes before  he pulled out , making sure I absorbed his poz seed.
 My ass was good and fucked and felt wide open from his big cock , cum was running down my balls.. I got up and douched while he washed his cock off. He put his clothes on and left saying he would be back to poz my ass again..  I felt owned and there was no turning back.. 
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 4