Questions for the bottom boys.....

NYCKinkDad

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

Definitely loads deep in my hole.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

If he cums in me I am satiated. If not I still desire more.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

Not loads, but how high do i need to get is the question.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

24 The first time a guy's dick touched the lip of my hole I knew that was what I was missing.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

I cum after he is done seeding me and leaves.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

Both of course. 

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

Fear is the mindkiller.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

Non gay friends don't know, but anyone on the hookup apps and gay friends are aware.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Not even a question. Take daddy's load then seduce the jock into breeding me after. Shhhhh, noone's gonna know.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Both equally. Even better, start blindfolded thinking it is someone I know, then later realizing it was a complete stranger.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

Only thing that could make it hotter is if he doesn't know or care about his HIV status.

• Like 1

1. I guess cock comes first as I crave cock before I do seed.

2. Always insatiable.

3. It only takes one cock to get me into that any cock any load mood.

4. I don't play with myself at home unless I have had a huge day out eight or 10 cocks then I might finish myself off. But I don't cum all that often.

5. I spend my time at home after work hunting a cock on Grindr or BBRTS.

6. Me cumming is a rare event. Maybe once a month. I prefer to be caged in backrooms or sex parties so tops get the message I am there for their pleasure not mine.

7. I am not at all worried about the depths I go to for cock and seed.

8. I don;t tell people but I have a couple cumslut pigs like myself (one in particular) where throw a bareback afternoon once every month or six weeks and we just spend the afternoon taking cocks and loads together.

9. A heavy set Daddy's load anyday.

10. I love anon and I love casual hookups, I love getting fucked in public all is good with me as long I am betting bred by cock.

11. Nothing completes my being more than when I have cock in me and every load I get is my reward.

• Piggy 1

On 6/6/2010 at 8:30 AM, NYCKinkDad said:

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?
     Loads. I love ,y hole wet and full of cum.  I enjoy the cocks, but I/m chasing the cum.

Rarely.  I can ALWAYS take more and usually only stop because the tops are worn out/not interested.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?
     I am always hungry for any cock/any load.  

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?
     I was quite the hole chaser when I was younger nad as I've matured, I've found that my ass is my primary sex organ.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?
     Nope, Cum in me and move on. Don't wait for me to cum, cause it's probably not gonna happen.  Sometimes, it does, but it's a bonus.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?
    Used to be both. Nowadays, just my hole.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?
    Not at all. I welcome the cravings.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?
    Depends on the friends.  Some yes, others, no.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?
    Taking the load up my ass. I can suck dick anytime.  Hot guys always want their dick sucked.

blindfold me. I don't care about them, just the fuck and load they're gonna fill me with!

Realistically, yes, but if I have a full belly and a roof over my head, being a cumdump is pretty high up there on my next NEED.

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? LOADS

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? STILL THERE

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? TWO

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? OVERTIME

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? I DO LIKE TO CUM, LOVE USING THE DRIPPING CUM FROM MY HOLE AS LUBE

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? BOTH

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? NO, LOVE IT

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? SECRET

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? LOAD

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? ANONYMOUS

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? NO

• 2 weeks later...

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

Confess here.

1. My hole filled so I guess cock

2. Insatiable

3. 8

4. 16. I learned very diligently at my coach's cock

5. It just happens. It's not really sought

6. Both but when I'm lazy and dont want to clean out, I'll just tug on my cock

7. Eh not that afraid

8. Separate and secret. I have no plans on coming out, I prefer not to be known

9. Can I have both?

10. Depends on what I'm in the mode for

11. Not being poor

As much as it doesn't feel complete unless I get the cock then the load it feels more complete if I just get the load than if I just get the cock, so loads.

I haven't reached the point where I no longer want another load but I also haven't reached high numbers yet, with seven up the ass plus swallowing an eighth being my best for a night. I think my ass would start hurting before I'm entirely satisfied but I need to find out.

I start close to that. After the first or sometimes just off the anticipation I get into the "no loads refused" headspace.

As soon as I realized I was into guys I was a bottom mentally.

I don't think about cumming when I'm bottoming. If I'm in bottom mode my cock is not the thing that matters here. I rarely go into top mode but if I were more confident with my dick I would do that more often and it would be entirely about my cock and leaving sperm in a guy. Vers mode would probably only happen if I'm in the middle of rowdogging. I can't picture myself as anything past vers bottom.

Dick. I have toys but to me toys are about preparing for the actual men that are going to use me.

No. There are bigger things to be afraid of than things that are mildly self-destructive.

I tend to tell my gay friends what a slut I am but others usually only get the jokes about me being a slut without anything that can be pinned down as real.

The daddy every time. I almost never even attempt to go out to suck dick since that's not the good stuff.

Anonymous at the moment only since I do it less than seeing who's fucking me. I'm sure if I had more anonymous than seeing the guys it would flip since I do have fun doing either.

Many things.

Loads. I love a large cock fucking me but I don't care about the size as long as I get bred.

Nope. Exhausted, but I always want more.

Don't know bt I'm way past that point.

16-17. I still liked fucking but getting fucked always felt more what I was made for.

I only meet in chastity now, so any orgasms are from being fucked. But I'm happy even if I don't cum.

Both, but I'm always imagining getting fucked.

I used to be but I've embraced it now. I enjoy sex and I'm not ashamed of that.

A couple of close friends know about what I get up to but it's not really anybody else's business.

A load .. anything else I do is to get to that.

Don't care. Happy either way .. there's something thrilling about anon sex though.

No. I'm not doing anything that will seriously jeopardise my health or life, but otherwise I focus on getting bred.