Vaseline for lube

seaguy

I recently have noticed a few guys in bareback videos I have watched using Vaseline for lube does anyone have any expereince using it for fucking bareback that they could share? One thing that is nice is it is not liquid so you don't have to worry as much about it spilling or anything like that during play but does it work good for raw butt fucking?

• Like 2

From what I remember, first with masturbating, then a short time butt sex, it was impossible to wash off and even harder to wash out.

Also, It ruined the sheets and towels. I've learned a few, maybe ten yrs ago, that Vaseline, or anything not waterbased, will, Block, gum up or otherwise clog the colons' ability to absorb moisture at the point of contact. Which I imgine would be the length of what penetrated you and maybe a little beyond.

And yes, silicone lube will gum you up as well.

Maybe it's just me but I find Vaseline burns a little so after trying it twice I never used it again.
That is what I was wondering. I have not used vaseline since I was living at home as a kid and tried some to jerk off with and I remember it kinda smelled like petroleum which I would not want to smell while fucking.

i have one fuck buddy who likes vaseline. It is a different feel. It creates more drag than a silicone lubricant. It is kind of more intimate in that way. It is messy though because it is hard to wash off. But it does make a hot fuck. Old school.

• Like 1

I love well trained holes that can take most sized cocks using just spit as lube - bend the guy over, work some spit into his hole and on my cock, jam my cock in and unload Daddy's sperm babies deep in his cunt and then pass him on to the next guy for additional breeding. The best holes are the ones that once they get one load in them it unleashes something they can't control - once they get one load, they will do anything to get more and the more they get the more they need.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like using it myself because of its nasty history.

It feels like a 70's fuck session and as its oil based it lasts a long time.

As for its actual effects its an occlusive moisturiser which means that its stops the transfer of fluids via the skin so it can effect the way your body transmits fluids for a while.

Silicone also has the same negative aspects so on balance I would say that water based is better for you but not by that much.

Just as an FYI. Vaseline and the Silicone stuff both will wash off if you use Dawn Dishwashing liquid. I keep one of the small bottles in my shower for just that purpose. Also I've noticed that piss will cut the silicone lubes, not sure if it will work on vaseline though.

Just as an FYI. Vaseline and the Silicone stuff both will wash off if you use Dawn Dishwashing liquid. I keep one of the small bottles in my shower for just that purpose. Also I've noticed that piss will cut the silicone lubes, not sure if it will work on vaseline though.

It looks like the only way to test this is via a real world experiment.

:)

I've been using it for more then 10+ years, It's totally awesome & in my view much better then the crappy high priced items they call lube nowadays all coming from china + i have had so many top guys asking me what i'm using in my ass because it gives them a great feeling, So i would say use it for sure but don't over do it because a little goes a long way.

• Like 1

i started out using my toys with vaseline way before i was ever fucked by cock and i must say ive never found anything nicer to use up your hole......it doesnt sting,you dont need alot and its chirpy chirpy cheap cheap......not used it for years as kinda got sidetracked using other lubes - most of which have drawbacks even though they claim to be the best........i wonder if id enjoy being fisted deep with vaseline?