Changes in Bottoms' Holes

bnabottom

The first few sessions with a btm, hole is tight...takes awhile for a ass to get fitted to a cock.. In the meantime, tight ones need a good sloppy rimjob. Twitchy ass is the best too.. some just taste fucking great too, a tangy yet sour sweet tangy flavour...mmm

• 3 months later...
Guest ff-whole

post-81-14086433988_thumb.jpg

I dunno, what do guys think? Well used or still virgin?

I can be very loose but learned how to use my muscles to milk the bone.

On the second photo you can see me using my favorite black dildo for training.

And last time I was lucky to receive a whole hand inside.

post-81-140864339879_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

Usually I overcome my tightness already when I clean out (I never play without being cleaned out).

Then, my hole gets quite sloppy and tender from fucking, especially when I take cock for a long time and from several guys with various measures...

but I never gape - though I would love to.

Nevertheless, after a long session I sometimes loose a bit of my control, and cum may leak out of my ass while I notice it only from liquid running down my balls or legs. Sometimes it takes me up to 24 hours to get my control back. That's why I often clean out again the next morning, just to be sure not to drop anything unwanted...

• 11 months later...

Since I'm still a novice in being fucked, I'm probably still pretty tight.  My FB says so anyway and it takes a bit of lube to make it comfortable for him to fuck me.  I've got a couple of butt toys I occasionally play with and the buttplug I enjoy is pretty common and is about 1 3/4 inch at the widest.  After one fuck session I decided to put my buttplug in to savor the after fuck feeling.  I had to put my panties back on to keep the buttplug inside me.  I'm glad he wasn't in the room when it slipped out and hit the floor before I put the panties back on.

I've been getting fucked since I was 19 and I'm 40 now. My ass is still quite tight, it's only when I've been fisted or fucked by multiple guys one after the other, then I feel like my ass is gaping but it doesn't last. I do try to clench my ass after a fisting or a rough fuck.

Same here! Guys always expect something seriously gaping, but I still have a pretty sweet, silky, tight-ish hole. I have good sphincter control, so maybe it's that. But yeh, not all cumdump bottoms have permanent gapes. 

I've noticed that my hole seems to stretch a lot easy to accommodate big dicks and DP's but still haven't got permanent gape or nice puffy ass lips usually have them for awhile after being rough fucked by a bunch of guys but by the next day my ass has pretty much returned to normal.

Could be that I constantly clench my hole closed during the day to keep it closed as I want it to stay tight for that initial penetration, love when I feel my ass stretching to take a big dick.

Bart hot pics of really hot ass.

I guess everyone's different. I was told a story at an AIDS clinic that one guy had to have his partner stop fucking him everyday. I guess his partner was really big and fucked him at least once a day. But we were told that his hole was really fucked up from all that fucking and that health concerns were also preventing him from bottoming for his partner. I also met a bottom once too that said he would only let his bf fuck him once a week so maybe he knew someone like that or was afraid of that.

I took a major fucking last night. I realized that between the breaks or after the top bred me and let my ass rest every time he'd fuck me again my ass would be tighter no matter how many times he literally bust me open. It was interesting going from tight from when he fucked me first to being opened up and loosened up for his cock and then going back to being tight. Especially when he fucked me in the middle of the night. Still took it. If I was to be fucked by him everyday though my hole probably would be loosened up completely and lose it's tightness eventually. Not just the size but the way he fucks and the length of time he fucks for.

I remember my ex with his PA would usually fuck me dry or just with spit and I'd do everything to relax and take him and then once I was loosened up he wanted me to tighten up more. Top I was with last night actually wanted and preferred my hole loose and sloppy. I tightened on him a few times but he really fucked away when I just took it. I think some tops like a looser hole and to fuck the bottom instead of having the bottom tighten (to a certain extent) for control reasons. Except when I rode his dick, I was in control then and he allowed it.

In my honest opinion I think a bottom should take pride of whether their hole is tight or loose. For a tight bottom be happy that their hole is tight and that they can get some good muscle control on it. And for a bottom that has a loose hole or more open hole take pride in the fact that they can take fists, giant toys, and really take some ass abuse and stretching and knowing that not everyone can.

I would love to take a fist one day and get a bit better with toys too but I do like that my hole is tight right now. I'm not really into taking big cocks (don't hunt for em) I just like to enjoy the man I'm with and his cock. But one day I'll probably have a much more experienced and looser hole. And I'm perfectly fine with that if it's for the right reasons and for the right top.

Edited by fuckboy20

• 1 month later...

I don't like a hole that "too tight." I like warm and receiving holes. As long as the guy has a nice butt, it all starts with a nice round butt. I like it when a hole seems to get "used to" my cock after a long session of fucking. I love those nice buttholes that look pretty clean, just a  hole between two plump butt cheeks and I love it how it changes and gets loose and pink after a while of fucking it. That's when I go nuts eating it and fingering it, rubbing it, licking it, smelling it, fucking it again.

Sometimes when it changes and it's a bit like a pussy I love it, as long as it's a nice bubble butt.

I've had long term fuck buddies and noticed that although they've always been bottoms and we've been fucking for quite a while and always doing marathon fucks, they don't get loose. I like that too.

Definitely not into the fisted loose type of hole.

I also get a kick out of temperature. I like a warm hole.

But yes, it all starts with a nice butt. I need that meat. I also love it when I'm able to fuck going through the buttcheeks and feeling that friction and then entering the hole deep.

• 6 months later...

My hole is noticeable to anyone. You can tell I get fucked a lot by looking at it. Some guys love that. When I take my pants off, their eyes get big. It is begging for cock. No question, I can take big dick. When I go to the gym, I get a little self concious. It does help me pick up tricks though. I don't get fisted a lot. I think it just happened from years of slutting out my ass to so many guys. Some guys have insulted me and told me I have a whore's ass. Especially if I am getting tag teamed or gang banged, guys will comment and talk about it. For some reason, as soon as I am naked and they see it, they will want to get their hands in it. I can squeeze it tight and milk a cock. I just can't hide the sight of the gaping hole.

I think I have the pussy of the town whore. A slut you know at first sight.

• Upvote 1