Tops with cumdump boyfriends

CallMeSir

Personally I would love a boyfriend who encouraged this sort of thing, hell even helped with it. It would just be awesome to be able to be myself and maybe even become the pig I should be with some help like that from someone who really cared about me and loved me but also thought it was hot to get me loaded up by others and then make love to me as a couple do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do that with my bf already.... We go out together to sexclubs where he tries to get loads and on hook up sites we seek other tops to breed him. Luv to fuck and eat a cummy hole! When I'm in whoring him out mode, I don't even look at other bottoms...it's all about finding top guys to load him up...and later when we r back home we curl up together and I hold his sexy body in my arms.... For me that's heaven!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

I would consider remarrying if I met a bottom guy who liked to come home with strangers' loads. Though I would want to take a little taste, I would try to leave most inside. Cum is the best lube, after all!

At the end of the night, I'd enjoy tasting mine and the other top's when my partner kissed me after cleaning up all the frothy cum from my dick with his tongue.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

i love it. wish i had bf like that. top or bottom as long as slutty and open minded. love to be home after work and seeing him breed by someone .

i have met few couple like that. the top guy flirted with me while his bf was in bed quiet looking at us. he asked his bf to show his hot smooth open ass. then he ask if i wanna fuck it. i did. when i was about to cum he asked not to pull out so he love seeing his bf take all. then he fucked him too.

• Upvote 4

Guest bearbackgemini

I want to find a boyfriend that shares my cumpig side and we can go out share loads, watch one another get loaded up and enjoy the experience together. That's a perfect relationship.

• 2 months later...

Only way I could be in a LTR right now is if he was the type of top who would whore me out and want my ass filled with cum before he added his to the mix. Not always, of course, but he would need to the the type who enjoys seeing me get fucked by other guys.

• Upvote 1