Guy gets mad that I'm a cumdump

bttmsubslut

Could be jealousy maybe he wants you all to himself so that is his way of going about it? I follow you on twitter and your definately not hiding your load taking activities and did he think that cum in your ass was just lube? If he did he's an idiot. I'd move on sounds like he is a little dumb, but then again they tend to be good in bed. Young, dumb and full of cum!

BottomFuckHole: You are correct if ALL you want is a guy's Sperm, then a Pump-N-Dump is cool .... and the guy can be on his way.

However: most guys want more "individual" attention. Some want to spend time with you, and others might think you are "dating" or in a "Friends with Benefits" relationship. just be up-front and clear. If you want 1-on-1 relationships, don't think that I am at the Bath House and spent my money for just ONE Fuck. I may not get fucked at all ... especially during the day.... but you may see several men slipping in and out of my room. If I am there, I already prepped and have every intention on getting fucked RAW by men who fuck bare and want to plant their SEED inside me. Just know you may not be the first or the last.

If at a sex club, bareback party and the bottom is in the sling... good chance he is wet and Sloppy with a few loads pumped in his ass.

When a guy calls you a CUM DUMP, tell him that is TRUE... and if he knows any other STIFF Boners that need to blow a load... your Ass is OPEN & READY. !!

I have my own "high standards" for the men who fuck me, but fucking a USED Hole feels different. One guy likes to start off tight and firm (lubed and prepped, but no CUM in my ass ...he fucks me over & over and blow several loads in me and Pump my ass full of multiple LOADS.

Another buddy stops over every couple of weeks and usually spends 2-3 hours fucking and he tells me my hole is AMAZING. He usually Dumps 4-5 loads in my ass then goes on with his day. Then another buddy likes my hole WET, USED and SLOPPY. So I send him a text when my ass is filled with several loads. He may or may not be able to stop by, but he LOVES that I enjoy being fucked by various Men and I enjoy offering my Ass as a reliable place for Horny men to Fuck and Load my Ass.

If i was in an EXCLUSIVE Relationship, then he should not be fucking around.

But since I am a CUM PIG -- the only real relationship is with another CUM PIG who understands my Needs and desires. I would only want a relationship with another CUM PIG who ACCEPTS me and even a second hole for the men that need to NUTT.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had some guy start talking to me on Grindr, saying he saw me at the baths and has a few friends who have fucked me a few times, and how hot it was that I was a total pig bottom for random guys. When I asked if he wanted a piece, he said that he had too much self respect, and that he wouldn't lower himself to fuck someone with no self esteem. Whatever, his loss.

No self-esteem ??   Don't be fooled.

You have plenty of self-esteem because you are PROUD to be a RELIABLE Cum Hole for horny guys who need to blow a load.  He judges you for taking LOADS?    I would judge you also..... Grade A Cumdump.  He and others may not want to fuck you, but over half the guys on THIS SITE would love to BREED your hole.    Love to add my DNA to the MIX....  i only fuck sluts, Whores and Cum DUMPS.

I hate it when a bottom already has "loads" inside his ass from another person. One of my biggest turnoffs and I definitely would never meet the bottom again if I noticed it or found out. 

As a top, I like a fresh cleaned out ass that I can dump my load in. I don't want my cock going in to a pool of some other guys cum. Yuck!

But I guess some guys actually like that for some reason that I'm not sure of...

No experience quite that harsh. Guys generally know I’m a cumdump (on web sites i have a pic with ‘cumdump’ written on my ass, so it’s kinda hard not to notice) and if they don’t like that they just avoid me. Fine. And some other guys know I'm a cumdump but are OK as long as they are the first to get to breed me that night.

I figure there are going to be tops that like their bottoms well shared and others who’d rather not know about it, or would prefer to have an apparently exclusive place to unload. The guy you dealt with was unfortunate. And don’t doubt that you’ll find plenty of other hot bb tops with big dicks and loads of cum for you.

On a tangent, I find all you guys’ comments fascinating. I’m a full-fledged cumdump like most of you guys reading this. But as a guy who had written a ph.d. dissertation on gay social psychology, I’m currently interested in knowing causal factors for why I am a cumdump. (Not that I am looking to change at all. I am happy and proud to have taken hundreds if not thousands of raw cocks and loads.) But I am not finding much in the academic journals. Does anyone have any sources of theoretical or empirical work on what makes cumdumps like us, cumdumps?

Just curious.

I mainly used to dislike fucking a cum filled ass because I used to think "which troll fucked this guy before me". Also, I like clean, odorless sex, so, fucking a guy who probably sweated a lot, with sticky/stinky cum in his ass, is not too appealing to me. Nowadays, sometimes I don't care, sometimes I do.  

And some other guys know I'm a cumdump but are OK as long as they are the first to get to breed me that night.

I figure there are going to be tops that like their bottoms well shared and others who’d rather not know about it, or would prefer to have an apparently exclusive place to unload.

Great! Sex is best if both guys have fun, So I think you did the best thing: You talked about it beforehand and found a solution everyone enjoys. One can take the other guy seriously as a person and still be a total cumdump whore. (IMHO many awkward situations come from one guy having a fantasy and expecting the others to just play parts.).

I mainly used to dislike fucking a cum filled ass because I used to think "which troll fucked this guy before me". Also, I like clean, odorless sex, so, fucking a guy who probably sweated a lot, with sticky/stinky cum in his ass, is not too appealing to me. Nowadays, sometimes I don't care, sometimes I do.  

I think one should keep in mind that if a top fucks a bottom for the first time, he usually has no idea what kind of guy the bottom usually plays with and how "low" he will go just to get a load of cum up his ass. Of course some guys will wonder if the last top was a disgusting troll.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest outdatedaccount

I frequently get guys answer my ads and they want to know if it's safe.   I always tell them no, you're likely going to be swishing your dick around in cum from other strangers off the internet.  Many of them come over anyway, even the married ones that should be more cautious and not go back to their wives with cum dump cum on their cocks. 

Could see if he met you on match.com or a bar he could have that attitude...but come on...if he's meeting you on hook up sites....all's fair in that situation.  Move on...there are other dicks out there that can pump you full.