Do I as a Top Need To Ask Bottom If They're Cleaned Out?

breederboy

Ive posted about this before, but since it seems to be an ongoing issue, I am again. Im a top and I love fucking and breeding a hot hole, but I am NOT into scat at all. In fact, it repulses me. Not sure whats going on, but the last 8 or so out of 10 bottoms Ive bred have had dirty shitty holes. Am I missing something? I thought bottoms must assume that they need to be cleaned out? Is it my job as a top to demand beforehand that their hole be clean? Thats awkward and kills the whole mood. So whats going on? Are these bottoms just lazy? Im tired of pumping holes and getting my dick and balls shitty. It disgusts me and the smell is terrible. And its SO awkward. I just want to get out of there as fast as possible. I know accidents happen and I understand that but for so many of the bottoms I fuck to have this happen, I dont get it? Am I fucking them too long and deep? Is it my fault? I met a guy recently and we clicked really well and I fucked him, and it was planned too. The first time, he was a bit dirty, not too bad, I let it slide, I figured he had to have noticed the smell. I didnt mention it I didnt want to make him feel bad. I figured it was a one time thing. A couple weeks later, I fucked him again, thinking he'd have it together. Wrong. It was awful. He shit all over my dick and it got all over me and my balls. I came straight home and took like 4 showers. Im at the point now where I want to fuck hole but Im afraid bottoms wont be clean. Am I expecting too much? The last guy, who I thought might have been a fuckbud, no way could I meet him again after that. Im too turned off by what happened. So do I need to start asking every bottom I fuck if they are cleaned? It's just lazy and poor manners for a bottom wh

Yeah, ask unless you want shit on your dick.

It's also not as easy to get fully cleaned. I have a system. It takes 3 hours for me to get fully cleaned out with a showere enema hose and rests in between, but once I am fully clean there is no shit left to come out. I also skip lunch and dinner when I am going out to bottom.

Some guys think a quick enema will clean them out, and it might unless you go deep past the second hole.

Sometimes cleaning you out only starts the ball rolling and gets more stuff down the shute.

It's a huge process to do it right and takes time for everything to work it's way out of your system if you want to be minty clean. It's not something that I could do every day, but if I had a fuck buddy I could clean out enough for a good fuck that is shit free.

Also they may say yes and still be dirty. Maybe try fucking with a rubber and if comes out clean then bareback.

Also if I ate more fiber it might be easier to clean out. There are a lot of tricks to keep things clean.

Edited by Pig Bottom
  • Upvote 1

I am with you about bringing it up and spoiling the mood. It is a huge turn off to me to be asked if I've cleaned out. It is a mood killer for sure and it takes away from the moment. Unless you are in a fuck buddy situation or a relationship where you know the guy well enough to ask. If I were you I'd simply start with a finger test. If you finger the hole and it comes out dirty or smelly, then you know he is not ready. That is much smoother than asking if he cleaned out. Also for those times when he might think he did, but didn't enough, then you know what you are getting into. Don't ask. It's not hot.

I think it can depend on where you live. When I'm in any major gay area of the country, I would never think of asking. When I was working in Tennessee, I had to finally break down and ask as no one seemed to clean out. I did do it online--not at the moment we met--and many said they had never bothered. One had never heard about it. Here in Michigan on the west side of the state, I never assume a guy in a bookstore is cleaned out--as one admitted to me--"If I clean out, it means I'm going to the bookstore looking to get fucked--which means I'm gay."

Guest ff-whole

I am with TigerMilner... it is a mood spoiler... a good bottom cleans out but as a top you must be aware that some small last residue is possible... 100% total cleanness is near to impossible and takes hours. something a bottom might not have if the appointment is a last minute [minutes or hour] one...

I always do my utmost best to deep clean.

Sometimes I think its a combination of sheer laziness and "heat of the moment" desire to get fucked. As a 10,000% bottom, I won't play unless I know I'm cleaned out, and, like Pig Bottom, I take careful, process-intensive pains to make sure I'm ready to take cock, usually starting the previous day. As I get older, things don't tend to move as fast as they did when in my 20's. The downside is that if I'm just casually cruising online and not really looking to hook up right then, sure as shootin, some crazy hot man wants to breed my ass....right.....then. I'm honest with them and tell them that I'm not prepared (and those are exactly the words I use) and ask if a rain check is possible. The cock-eyed optimist in me likes to think that they respect the honest. If the guy is into me, he'll decide I'm worth waiting for. If he's a flake, I'll never hear from him again. Kinda serves as a "flake filter". I also have several FB's that have commented to me that they love how clean and ready I am when we fuck. A messy ass is no fun for me, and I know its worse for the top.

@FelchingPisser. I apologize for the amateurs you encountered here in my chosen state of Tennessee. I grew into my cum dump role as a young man living in Chicago and learned to make sure I was ready when I visited Man's Country, Steamworks, The Ram, or cruised the North Side lake front at night. I live in Nashville and I guarantee that if you ever visit here you will be well served.

I also apologize to breederboy for your poor success rate. I'm not really sure what the answer is unfortunately.

I never meet up with a guy on the fly.. I wouldn't enjoy myself for worry that I had not cleaned out properly. I agree with givemeseed.. I've told guys that I'm not prepared. Some (ok.. one) has taken a rain check.. The rest moved on never to be heard from again.. I'd rather that happen than to have the mood killed. I think it's 95% chance that they are lazy. Any bottom worth their salt knows to clean out. I've never been asked, but I wouldn't be offended if someone did.. I don't blame a top for not wanting a shitty fuck. I sure as hell don't want one.

Guest denofrectre

I went to the house of a guy online, gave him a few hours when he said he'd clean out. i got there and almost immediately got my hand in it, something i'm not into. So i just left him lieing [sic on purpose] on the sling.

Any deserving bottom knows to be clean for their top. I won't relax enough to bottom well unless I'm secure in my cleanliness. Prep starts the minute I know I'm going to open up. Light diet if any the entire day before, frequent rinse outs, in various positions, and rest in-between.

Even with all that, accidents might still occur, but they wont be total disasters. I've had tops suggest that I might want to hop in the shower again. No major delay, no total mood destroyer. Back in position in minutes.

If a bottom is not into scat and is not clean you can assume one of two things: 1. He doesn't know how to properly clean or 2. He wasn't given enough time to do so. While I understand the gross factor for the top, I can assure you it is very embarrassing for the bottom. IMO - a top that overreacts should always remember the primary function of where he sticking his dick and treat the other person with respect. Why would a bottom intentionally have a shitty ass and take the risk of getting humiliated by a top?

For bottoms to clean out, they are better to do a very quick rinse of the rectum and to not break the seal of the second sphincter. Once the water has gone deep up your colon, water and fecal material can be stirred up at any moment. So for you tops who want the bottom 'deep cleaned' you may be more disappointed than with a bottom who does a quick rinse of only his rectum.

I get it that you never want to be faced with fecal matter, but jeez guys, that hole you're pounding has a day job.

Note: The quick rinse of the rectum is for a quick ass fucking, not a deep fistin session. As noted above, that involves restricting diet and a several hour cleaning session, possibly with immodium to absorb the extra water in your colon. And as much as the ratio of bottoms to tops seems to be 4:1, my experience of a lot of tops in my decades of fucking and being fucked is the cursory clean is enough.

Edited by NastyRigPig

It should go without saying that a guy that's bottoming SHOULD know to be cleaned out and ready to get fucked but we all know this isn't always the case.

There was a guy I met up with twice and the first time I fucked him it was a little dirty and the second time, it was VERY dirty. When he called me up to meet a third time, I asked him if he can be sure that he cleans out good this time and he took such offense to me asking that he actually called off the meeting up entirely. I was like "dude, you got shit on my dick twice already, you're lucky I was even gonna give you a third shot."

To avoid offending a bottom or turning him off by asking, I've found that good way to tactfully put this is to say something to the effect of, "why don't we meet up in an hour or so? That will give me time to get ready and that will give you time to clean out without rushing." In case he didn't already know, it casually gives him the expectation to be cleaned up without actually needing to ask him. And if the guy can't take the hint, well, I guess you just can't fix stupid.

Edited by poptronic
Misspelling