Do I as a Top Need To Ask Bottom If They're Cleaned Out?

breederboy

So I clean out daily. I especially try to clean out before meeting up with a Top. They expect it. They don't ask if I am clean. They know I am clean. But not all bottoms are clean; so it's worth asking. Pig Bottom is right: it takes a lot of effort to get fully cleaned out. On days I go to Steamworks, I spend a couple hours getting fully cleaned out, and I don't eat that day (except cum) so I can stay clean. But if I hook up randomly with a guy, like in a bathroom stall, I might not be as clean as I like, and there's always the risk of a bit of shit. I haven't had a serious problem though. I am usually pretty clean, even on the fly. I just make cleaning out my cunt part of my daily routine. I am happy to do it. I love enemas, and I love knowing I'm ready for cock.

• Upvote 1

I'm always clean when I know I'm going to get fucked. If I'm not clean, then I top. However, shit happens. If as a top you absolutely can't handle some brown on your cock...then don't put your cock inside an asshole.

I don't ask. I don't fuck bottoms much though. Only in public. I believe it's an unspoken rule that a bottom should clean themselves and be prepared if they are going to play. If they aren't, it is their obligation to tell the guy or top their with.

I was honest a few days ago when getting my car fixed. A top nearby wanted to fuck me. I told him I appreciate the offer but I didn't clean out today because I wasn't planning on having sex. His answer was just, "Come on over." He got to choose, and actually I was clean. You can be clean sometimes without cleaning out depending on what you eat and drink. But It's polite to let someone know if you haven't cleaned out or uncertain if you cleaned out well enough. Is it embarrassing? A little bit. But as someone who is bottoming you need to show a little bit of humility and respect for the one who wants to fuck you. Knock on wood, but I've probably only fucked one guy that wasn't clean. He was inexperienced though.

I generally do finger a bottoms hole (for fun) before I fuck them and because it makes me hard. But I do not rim a guy unless he actually tells me or lets me know he's cleaned out. I've made exceptions and obviously checked before I rimmed a guy.

For me personally I actually let tops know I've cleaned out. Such as.

"Prepped and cleaned Sir, on my way right now." It's something I've always done. It's respectful to let a top know you're clean. I don't believe you have to because it's assumed you should be anyways. But it doesn't hurt. But then again if you're topping someone and you want to make sure you don't get shit dick if you don't ask and the guy is dirty then yes the guy is at fault for not telling you. But partially you are too if you don't ask.

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Then there was a top I met who did NOT want me clean. Was very strange. His gripe was I was not dirty at all... Frankly I don't care for the smell - and the notion of having a top complain that I am too clean was just Wierd...

I don't think the top should have to ask. The bottom knows a dick is going in there, and if there's not been any talk about scat, assume they don't wanna play in shit. No matter if they are a bottom "whore" or a virgin taking their first dick. I quote whore because if you don't clean out, you aren't qualified to be a bottom whore in my book. I, as a bottom, always make sure I am clean when sex is planned. If I am on a cock sucking job and there was no talk about fucking, and I'm not clean, I will refuse and tell them why.

Yes, its a good idea to ask if they are cleaned out unless you want shit all over your dick. Another thing to consider is getting an infection due to some of the shit getting into your dick if your topping, it will have you pissing razors in no time. The bottom should have a good understanding of their need to clean out. As a bottom I focus on my diet heavily, little meat lots of greens, but I make sure my top will not be grossed out and flush for until it comes out nearly clear. Bottoms should also consider popping an imodium AD just to make sure there are no issues later in the evening after an 8 hour gang fuck in the sling at the local bathhouse.