How often do you disclose HIV status in sexual activity.

wood

How often do you disclose your HIV status  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you disclose your HIV status

• Never
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Always
    • Don't know my status

Just as the topic says, doesn't matter if you are neg or poz, top or bottom, before or after sex, or sexual activity location. Base it off of all of your sexual experience in the past year. If you haven't been tested in the past year and you have been having bareback sex, choose the "Don't know my status" option.

If you want to elaborate, post a reply.

Depending on the situations. If I talk to a guy online, at a bar, or in person or public and playing comes up. I am completely honest about being positive. Hell even at bars sometimes the first thing that comes out of my mouth is I'm positive. It weeds out the guys who are uncomfortable with it or off put by it. Hell I've gotten guys to admit, "Actually, I am too but no one knows.". It helps guys who are unsure or who are ashamed or afraid of their status to have a little more pride or confidence too.

A bath house is a different story though same as a sex club. If a top fucks me and doesn't ask for my status and fucks and breeds me bare I won't tell him. I had a guy at flex once ask me when he was fucking me raw, "Oh, are you negative or positive.". My response was, "I'm HIV Positive." He was surprised but still bred me anyways but off put by it. A bit too late to ask. Now if I'm topping a guy that's a different story. Just on meds as of recently so my Viral load is still high. I'll only fuck guys bare and not ask or tell status at an event like cumunion, poz4play or a place where everyone barebacks or is poz.

If it's at a bath house or book store and a guy wants me to fuck him I'll tell him I'm poz and let him decide. When I get undectatable I probably will get to the point where I'll just fuck a breed a bottom or guy at a bath house or sex club even if he doesn't ask me my status or care to know. I'm not going to be babysit guys who are negative, uncertain, or don't want to ask a simple question to educate or protect themselves. That is not my responsibility. However, I'm going to wait on that until I'm at least undetectable. That I believe is MY responsibility.

• Upvote 2

post-2560-140864356672_thumb.jpg Any time anyone is about to mount my hole and fist or fuck or even rim it, this is what they see. Now, if they have a problem with my status, they have a chance to back away and move on- otherwise, I am under the impression they have seen the bio tat, they have not been living under a rock in a very dark cave for the last 30 years, and they accept their own actions as their own responsibility- my disclosure is there for them.
  • Upvote 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65321[/ATTACH] Any time anyone is about to mount my hole and fist or fuck or even rim it, this is what they see. Now, if they have a problem with my status, they have a chance to back away and move on- otherwise, I am under the impression they have seen the bio tat, they have not been living under a rock in a very dark cave for the last 30 years, and they accept their own actions as their own responsibility- my disclosure is there for them.
Sadly there are probably some idiots out there who won't know what it is......
  • Upvote 1

If the other guy says he is poz, I tell my status.

I fuck mostly anonymously so it never comes up. And if it ever did, I would not disclose since I'm undetectable and sexually non-infectious. It's none of your business unless you take the time to get to know me. I wouldn't tell a trick my PIN code for my bank card, so I'm sure as hell not telling him my medical history. If he hesitates, I move on. There are plenty and I mean PLENTY of raw fuckers out here to choose from. I just don't have a lot of patience for people who want to serosort...I tell 'em quick, if you're worried, use a condom...but with someone else. Bye!

For me it depends on who im fucking and where. If I'm in a bath house i almost never disclose because no one asks and no one typically cares. if they care they usually insist on a condom and I end up taking off the condom or breaking it anyways.

However, I am hiv negative since my last test (and thinking of going on PrEP soon) so when it comes to hooking up with guys that I sense might be hesitant to barebacking I will usually disclose my status because it will make them more comfortable to the idea of bareback.

However, there has been some times where I have lied to some slutty bug chasers and told them that I was poz because poz talk is HOT and just because im Neg doesnt mean that I dont like participating in the fantasy of pozzing up a hot little fuckhole.

• Upvote 2

As tallbtm wrote, on my profiles, my status is clearly stated. In bathhouses, I never disclose my status. I figure if a guy fucks me raw, then he's ok with it. With the 23 year old who fucked me like a freshman this past year, I didn't disclose my status either. The less he knew the better. He had a 7.5" cock. I wasn't going to pass that up.

• 1 month later...

depends on the situation

i try to avoid any status talk....if your NEG and like BB....you wont be neg for long, esp as a bttm.

usually i never get asked or IF i do its after i already nutted inside thier ass raw,,,,woof

or i just tell the bi guys online that im neg.

but most guys know a dirty pigtop when they see a profile, take a hint boy. 

haha

• Upvote 3

When I meet guys online, my status is right there in my profile. I'm not going to lie about it. At bathhouses, I mention it about half the time. Sometimes I ask, sometimes the guy asks. But if they don't ask, I assume they're poz or don't care.