How often do you disclose HIV status in sexual activity.

wood

How often do you disclose your HIV status  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you disclose your HIV status

• Never
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Always
    • Don't know my status

Gee, I can't remember when I was asked last - nobody's that much curious lately - got to be def over a year now and then some. My regulars take it any which way, and one-offs just enjoy bb as an activity. One kid volunteered that he was (previously) neg some time after I creamed his ass (like days after) - he wanted to hook up again.

It must be some skewed demographic in my account, but I did note a more dismissive attitude to status disclosure in recent time.

• Upvote 1

Gee, I can't remember when I was asked last - nobody's that much curious lately - got to be def over a year now and then some. My regulars take it any which way, and one-offs just enjoy bb as an activity. One kid volunteered that he was (previously) neg some time after I creamed his ass (like days after) - he wanted to hook up again.

It must be some skewed demographic in my account, but I did note a more dismissive attitude to status disclosure in recent time.

I agree, I was very sexually active over the spring/summer period, and but not for the fact I brought up hiv status(in a failed attempt to serosort and stay neg) nobody else even thought to ask me mine, it was always me bringing up the issue. It seems nobody asks, at least in NYC anyway, that's where most of the action took place. 

I have been chasing somewhat and posted on CL for a poz top.  Have had about a dozen or more guys answer that had NO IDEA what POZ meant.  There are still idiots out there and not just a few even.  Having said that, my status is posted on whatever site I am signed up on, but it has never, surprisingly, come up in meetings at all.   I am still neg as of my last checkup so not a big deal to me but you would think everyone would want to know, no matter who it is.

• Upvote 2

Well to be honest, my sex education was atrocious in school. Not sure how it is in the states, but I think everyone in my country would benefit from some sort of reform in sex education. It just consisted of various images of visually unpleasant afflicted genitalia, and a brief mention of condoms and birth control, and abstinence of course. I have very little memory of being told about hiv. All that came later through the internet at an age I'm embarrassed to admit. But my first few encounters with older men in my early/mid teens probably would've been bareback if they had requested it which would've led to an even earlier infection, because if I(like many others) didn't see a weeping wart, I thought it should be fine. So it really doesn't surprise me too much what you're saying Mackjay. It's sort of the same reason I won't ever tell my friends or family I have hiv, I just don't think they understand it.   

I reply when being asked. But I'm also neg as of last test that I had in July. 

Sadly there are probably some idiots out there who won't know what it is......

I guess they'll have to learn the hard way then...

It seems nobody asks, at least in NYC anyway, that's where most of the action took place. 

In darkrooms and saunas nobody asks anywhere, is my impression. They don't even use the condoms even if they're easily accessible in a box on the wall. At Brighton Sauna in Brighton UK yesterday, the only thing I was reaching for was the lube. :D

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I am very clear about being neg, and very clear about getting tested regularly, because I only play raw.  I also make that clear to anyone I am interested in fucking.

• 2 weeks later...

AlwaysOpen - your pic got my dick hard! I'm neg and you bent over like that, bio tatt, makes me want to pump my seed in you even more! WOOF!!!

Hey Vers- wish you were here  right now-  had my 2 hour fist  session this afternoon followed by a  FB  inviting me over to take a load  from him-- and now my hole is just  sitting here  on idle waiting-- you could have seconds and thirds if  only........