Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

My latest public sex encounter was at a spa where I was hoping to get fucked but it seemed like all bottoms were there.  I let a couple guys suck my cock when this one guy bends over, hands on the bench, legs spread wide and ass up in the air.  He was a slim, smooth guy with an inviting ass and my cocksucker kept pointing at the waiting ass.  I couldn't resist any longer, stepped over and easily slipped my hard cock balls deep in the bottom.  I fucked him like this for quite a while and after a while there was quite a few guys watching us.  It was exciting and quite a rush to be fucking a guy with an audience!

• 7 months later...

Once I've arrived at the sauna and put my stuff in the locker, pretty much the first thing I'll do is grab a sachet of lube and lube up. I always do this in a cubicle, with the door open, with my back facing the door. I squat down and take my time fingering lube up inside me. It always makes me horny, knowing some guys will stop and have a look at me getting ready. 

The other week, there was a guy who fucked me there four or five times in an afternoon. From memory, it started in the actual sauna (which was of course too hot to do it for long), then we moved to the cubicle neat to it (door open), then at one point he was fucking me over a bench out in the open, knowing most guys would walk past (we're talking the stretch linking sauna, glory hole cubicles, jacuzzi, fuck bed, steam room and more). I had no idea if anyone I knew would walk past and see me being fucked (bareback), which turned me on even more.    

• Like 1

Only time I was fucked with an audience was in front of a guy fucking his girlfriend on Halloween. She and I were both bent over a picnic table as our respective guys railed us. While it was hot, I'd love to perform for a large men-only group. I absolutely love exhibitionism.

If I’m topping, usually don’t care one way or another at a bath or arcade if I have an audience. About the only time really got into it as a bottom was when I met a former dom at a bathhouse and he decided to leave the door wide open. Knowing it pleased him to show me off was gratifying. 

• 4 weeks later...