Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

I agreed with you all. I love to suck as well as be fucked in cruising bars and saunas but rather not in cubicles but in the steam or video room and on the corridor. As the same in nudist beach. To recognise the others are jerking while watching me as a whore makes me more horny. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2014 at 2:13 AM, constructionguy said:

I hooked up at STEAMWORKS with a scruffy bottom who had a sweet, tight ass and who was hungry for fuck seed.  He left the door open when he came in my room, so I knew he din't mind being watched while being fucked, which is a turn on for me.  Then he suggested I take him to the fuck bench and fuck him in front of other guys.

What a fucking turn on.  He sucked cock while I bred him.  It was hot to have guys come up and feel my balls and bare cock.

Anybody else hooked on giving a bareback sex show?

Totally love being fucked with an audience - something for everyone.  Just knowing they are watching is a big turnon, but then there's also guys to tag-team me, work my tits, keep me in heat and hungry for cocks, and mount up on me right after I've been bred.  Oink!

• Upvote 1

My biggest fantasy is getting gangbanged in the sling at The Works in Indy while being watched by as many that want to watch! They could take pics, vids...whatever! I'd fucking love it!!

Guest hotpussyboy

Oh, yeah, I love giving a bareback show. I have a well-shaped bubble butt and the guys love standing in line to breed me. Having a hot guy pumping white gold in my mouth while another guy breeds my hot boy pussy is what I love best. The guys tell me often how talented I am. I would love to bareback for the guys here...

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2014 at 8:04 AM, FJLinNYC said:

When I lived in LA, used to LOVE fucking the guys at the Slammer in the sling in front of everyone.  Huge turn on to fuck in front of others

Damn buddy, wish you were still in LA.  Went to Slammer yesterday afternoon but it was rather lame, too early I guess.  Came home unfilled.  ?  Love being fucked in public there.

I was at Crew Club Saturday night and Sunday after noon.  On Sunday I opened the door a dput on a blindfold positioning my ass so guys could walk in and fuck me anon.  First guy in I told him to leave the door open.  He fucked me good and I could tell a crowd had gathered.  He bred me and pulled out.  Within seconds a second dick went in and fucked me until he bred me.  Then a third went in and not sure if he bred me or not.  But at least 2 loads and 8 total dicks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Brianbttm said:

I was at Crew Club Saturday night and Sunday after noon.  On Sunday I opened the door a dput on a blindfold positioning my ass so guys could walk in and fuck me anon.  First guy in I told him to leave the door open.  He fucked me good and I could tell a crowd had gathered.  He bred me and pulled out.  Within seconds a second dick went in and fucked me until he bred me.  Then a third went in and not sure if he bred me or not.  But at least 2 loads and 8 total dicks.

Totally love getting it that way.  Oink!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always hit the baths when I travel to a city with one. (Usually Chicago, St. Louis, or Columbus) And whether I'm in a top or botttom mood, I don't shut the door to the room and ALWAYS take advantage of the public sling or fuckbench.

Being watched while fucking or getting fucked is quite possibly my biggest turn on. 

Guys that want the door closed are a turn off for me. I've allowed it at times...but either they were smoking hot or I was very hard up.

In my opinion, bathhouse, arcade, & sexclub sex should be a celebration of the carnal...a place to shed inhibitions & shame; and fully embrace ones inner pig for all to see.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

29 minutes ago, ChainedBoy said:

I always hit the baths when I travel to a city with one. (Usually Chicago, St. Louis, or Columbus) And whether I'm in a top or botttom mood, I don't shut the door to the room and ALWAYS take advantage of the public sling or fuckbench.

Being watched while fucking or getting fucked is quite possibly my biggest turn on. 

Guys that want the door closed are a turn off for me. I've allowed it at times...but either they were smoking hot or I was very hard up.

In my opinion, bathhouse, arcade, & sexclub sex should be a celebration of the carnal...a place to shed inhibitions & shame; and fully embrace ones inner pig for all to see.

Could not agree with you more!  Door open, on a fuckbench in 'public' room, being fucked while others watch, being spit-roasted and tag-teamed.  Oink!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Could not agree with you more!  Door open, on a fuckbench in 'public' room, being fucked while others watch, being spit-roasted and tag-teamed.  Oink!

That’s always the best way to enjoy the settings and be tag teamed!!

• Like 1