Tops, how do you prefer bottoms prep their hole for your cock?

Tom

well put and I've found the shower hose with or with out attachments does the best cleaning job, just watch the pressure and the temp

. I know that shower attachment douches are popular, but they run two serious risks - both the temperature and pressure can vary dangerously. I have a nurse friend who knows guys who have scalded their insides.

This statement is very true about the shower shot attachments. However, it is very easy to test the temperature of the water. Just aim the stream at either the back of your balls or the back side of your knee. If the water is to hot you'll be able to tell from one of these two areas. The presure is a different story, but if you can feel the pressure on your balls or the back of your knee most likely its to much. You shouldn't feel the water hit your sking. When you go to put it in your hole you can also tell if its to much, you'll feel it on your sphincter and yous hould stop immediatly and lower the pressure. Some diverters are natural at controlloing the pressure in the hose others you can get to much. Just be carefull and take your time to make sure temp and pressure are acceptable before stiking the nozel up your ass.

I have recently discovered a fast and sure prep- I mix in some premixed J Lube into my bulb squeeze bottle enema and then fill it the rest of the way up with warm water. Then I shoot a good squeeze into my rectum- it is extremely slick and I try to hold it for a minute or two- but I do keep my ass over the toilet incase the lube slips out . Once I have shot the first load out, I refill the bottle with JUST additional water, and squueezae as much of it into my ass as I can- head down and ass high up, so it flows deeper up my gut. This gets it up past the 2nd sphinchter a bit, and cleans EVERYTHING out in a very short order. A fast shower after expelling the 2nd load, pop an Immodium, and my ass is good for fisting as hard and deep as the man can go. All told, the clean out only takes me about 15 minutes- perfect for heading out after getting home from work at 11pm. And as a side benefit- all I need is a little spit for the 1st fuck- the J Lube that remained in my hole quickly gets slick again, and I am good to go

I bought a shower attachement for my shower, it came with a flow adjusment so i can adjust the water pressure that comes out of the wand. It has about a 6.5 - 7" wand that reaches deep inside and you can feel it fill you up and get a really good deep cleaning. Perfect for a good quick clean or a nice deep clean before a lond deep fuck. Ive felt that i can a full gi tract cleaning with this if it were necessary, espically if your looking to do more than just get fucked for example fisted or lots of deep penetrating toys this will clean everything out really well.