To PA or not to PA?

Grunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a PA for awhile. I sorta-enjoyed it, but I found it caused more problems than it was worth - and haven't had it in for a few years now.

The main issue I had : my BF's ass would tend to clinch up around it, causing it to 'pinch' and twist it in rather odd and uncomfortable ways. I could never seem to find a ring that I could put on/off easily - and eventually just got fed up. The hole is still there - I can put in a smaller ring if I really wanted to again. I do like how it looks / feels / etc, but more often than not I found it became a hindrance during sex.

I've got a 6 gauge PA that I first got sometime last year. Started out at 14 and worked my way up from there. As far as fucking goes, I don't have a problem using mine. If anything, I like keeping it in when I top. Every bottom I've fucked with my PA so far has said that it hurts a bit at first when taking it, but it feels incredible later on. Though most of them do get a bit roughed up inside and end up bleeding a bit. Also, I didn't have to wait that long for mine to heal. Fuck, I was jacking off the day after I got mine, and back up and fucking again within about a 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. And as far as how it feels, sometimes it feels a bit uncomfortable when I sit down without boxers on. And even when I do have them on it still feels a bit uncomfortable against my balls. But the rest of the time I love having it in. I especially love hanging locks and other objects off of it.

• 4 weeks later...

I got turned on to a PA the first time I got fucked by a top with an 00g ring in his cock. Damn, if felt wonderful that ring rubbing in my guts and adding extra length to his 8" bare cock. That is when I decided to get a PA. The piercer started me at an 8g and I loved it! It healed quickly for me and when the piercer said it was healed I had my PA stretch it to the next gauge, and then about every month to six weeks I was getting it stretched to the next bigger gauge. I loved the way it rubbed my urethra making me precum more than ever, sometimes all day. Often I would have large precum stains in my jeans or underwear when I wore them. But I prefered to let my pierced dick swing inside my pant leg. It seems like just about the time the last stretching had healed I would experience pinching. Even when I got to 4g where is where I originallly want to stop stretching. Tops loved seeing my dick pierced with metal and encouraged me to stretch it larger as did my piercer. I was concerned about pissing and cumming when I got to 0g, but I love the increased intensity from the larger guages in my cock and rubbing my urethra. I ended up at 00g and love it, just enough room to piss and cum flys from my cock like a vapor trail from a jet! For work days I wear a curved barbell and the weekends or play time I wear a Big Ball CBR or a circular barbell and love pushing and pulling the jewelry making me precum more. I love getting fucked my a top with a PA as it roughs up my insides and I love it. Also, precum collect on the jewelry and I love taking my finger and wiping the precum off the jewelry and licking my fingers...mmm...love that taste! If the precum dries on it I wet my finger to soften the precum and lick it off my fingers, too. If I knew I would love having the PA so much right from the beginning I would have started from 4g like my piercer recommended in the begining.

Edited by shavedtail

• 3 months later...

Got my PA 10 gauge a year ago and stretched to a 2 gauge now. Bigger is more comfortable feel for me. Will go to a 00 eventually cause I like the look. I was out of action for a week at first. Topped with it a few times but need to insert the PA first. I usually bottom so not an issue keeping it in. Would love to bottom for a guy with a PA to try it.

I love my PA. Mine won't stretch past a 4 gauge. I think because I am uncut and the foreskin absorbs the weight and doesn't let it stretch as it hangs. I mostly bottom, but I have fucked a few guys with it. I also have a foreskin piercing which I recently stretch to a 6 gauge. I have a scrotum piercing too and that's a 2 gauge. I think in the fall I might get a guiche (taint) piercing. You can usually fuck with a PA after 2 weeks, but it's best to use a condom at first. I jerked off a few days after I got it, but the sensation was different and I couldn't cum at first. You should never get a PA smaller than a 10 gauge. If you get a ring that is too thin you get the cheese cutter effect on yourself or your partner. Now that mine is fully healed I can keep it out for several hours and slide it back in with no problem, but I usually wear it 24/7.

Edited by Pig Bottom

I will not take my pa out for sex at any time.. it's a 7mm circular with a ball enclosure - might stretch it up to a curved 9mm. Smooth as so it doesn't cut a hole when I fuck raw. Started out a lot thinner and worked it up over the past 14 years.. and have only had two guys ask me to take it out in that whole period. They heal quickly.. and are one of the most erotic piercings that a guy can get.. and they are not painful to get.. so go an get one!!

how do PAs work with uncut? i saw extremecumhole's pic above, but i've got a fair amount of excess foreskin that fully covers the bellend when soft, does the PA keep the foreskin semi-retracted all the time? or would it just look a little bit odd with a PA sort of stretching the foreskin out making it look a bit crap? have to say, never really thought about getting one before, but they do look great, but not SO great that i'm prepared to have my foreskin (semi-) removed just to get one

I too am uncut and have a 6 gauge PA. I think it looks great and so do a lot of other guys.

The foreskin goes around it and I think looks cool. I like the feel of my PA...makes me horny!