Bottoms: Do you ever just want to be holes?

Tom

Interesting you post this after some of your more negative comments in other threads. I see where you're at now - you're in the angst phase. It will pass and you'll be a lot more accepting in the next year or two. Just remember the angst is all self-created. You can end it whenever you want to by just giving in and becoming a cumdump. The other details will just sorta sort themselves out.

It's actually good I saw this post 'cause after reading your comments about neg sub bottoms and poz guys disclosing their status I was wondering what to do with you - not sure I wanted that level of negativity on the forum. Do try to be a bit more accepting of others in your comments. I'm really trying to make sure people never feel attacked here.

And P.S. rawTOP, this was my reply on negsubbottoms: Re: Can True Submissive Bottoms Reasonably Expect To Stay Neg?

Why is it so hard to find a good submissive bottom you ask? Same reason why its so hard to find a good top. Too many tops are too focused on themselves and it's not great sex. Besides, I don't know how anyone could obey those rules above. That's not hot...it's freakish. IMO

^ I hardly think my expressing that opinion is "negative." Hence the IMO. Which in case you don't know, means in MY opinion... and not everyone finds the slave fetish to be appealing. Deal with it.

I see where you're at now - you're in the angst phase. It will pass and you'll be a lot more accepting in the next year or two. Just remember the angst is all self-created. You can end it whenever you want to by just giving in and becoming a cumdump. The other details will just sorta sort themselves out.

^ Okay, but listen, I don't know that the angst is self-created. Is it? Sure, I think about giving my fuck hole up to any and all cocks. Absolutely. But there is something in me that stops me. It pisses me off sometimes, but makes me glad other times. Fucked up, I know. You know what I wonder? Is my attraction to older men out of a need for more safety?

I'll just say that I think people generally find everyone's sex life ridiculous, except their own. What's freakish to you or me may be incredibly hot for someone else. After all, the vast majority of people find our attraction to other men to be "freakish." And certainly, many gay men (to say nothing of straight people) would find my own rampant barebacking to be freakish too. Chacun à son goût.

On the other hand, just because you or I may not like a particular kink doesn't mean you can't be polite about it. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of domination and submission scenes either (I find being a dom too much work and responsibility and being a sub too confining). But you can state your reasons for not getting into a particular scene without getting too insulting.

^ Okay, but listen, I don't know that the angst is self-created. Is it? Sure, I think about giving my fuck hole up to any and all cocks. Absolutely. But there is something in me that stops me. It pisses me off sometimes, but makes me glad other times. Fucked up, I know. You know what I wonder? Is my attraction to older men out of a need for more safety?

Of course it is. You want the pleasure of barebacking. You get off on anonymity. But you're also scared (with good reason) of HIV and other STDs. And perhaps you think that guys who do what you want to do (have sex with pretty much anyone) have self esteem problems. There's nothing really "fucked up" about wanting or thinking all of those things, even if they are contradictory.

Personally, I wouldn't think too hard about your particular fetishes and wonder where they come from. You like older men. You like promiscuous, anonymous, dangerous sex. Hardly the most unusual fetishes out there (if you wanted to do all that while wearing red high heels while on a trapeze with a midget singing The Star Spangled Banner, then I might raise an eyebrow. And suggest you get used to disappointment). Your rational brain quite logically points out that your fetishes aren't exactly safe, and sometimes it stops you and sometimes it doesn't.

Well, welcome to the human race. Our sexual likes and dislikes are pretty inexplicable. And lots of people seem driven to do things that are rationally pretty dangerous (like riding motorcycles, rock climbing, sailing around the world, whatever).

I think rawTOP is right. Right now you have your urges, but you're not sure yet whether indulging them is worth the risk. Hence the angst, and hence the self-created part. At some point, we make up our minds and either throw caution to the winds or decide to play it safe. Nothing wrong with either decision.

I do think older men are probably LESS likely to be safe. After all, we've had a lot more years to fuck around. Many if not most of my friends are poz. The better older guys will be responsible and not have you do anything you don't really want to do, but the proportion of men who are assholes doesn't really go down as people age.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I'd love to be a cum dump. I love cock and I love the taste of cum. I don't see any one man because of this. On the other hand, one needs to be careful and safe. The more cock I have to play with, the happier I am.

"Do you ever just want to be holes?"

Yes, but it depends on my mood and the situation. I enjoy affection, kissing, hugs, and cuddles ( particularly in a relationship ) and part of me needs those things but...

when I'm horny I have some booze and take some poppers to my local sauna. The booze and poppers release my inner pig. At the sauna, the booze and poppers free me to take random anonymous cocks ( the more the better ). At that point I just become holes for men to fill with spunk and piss. I'm in pig heaven!

I need different things at different times.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am just a hole. I pride myself in that I dont look for a relationship, and that i let anyone who wants to fuck my hole raw, and fill me with piss and spunk. I go to sex parties, saunas, cottages, cruising etc, and just take anything i can get. I'm here to be used, the more the merrier. I NEVER turn down a load. Regardless of age, size, looks, or status... my hole is here to be used. My hole is me. I am a fuck hole.

• Upvote 2

Tom, I used to be just an oral cumpig (go to the ABS, get on my kness and spend hours swallowing cock and cum) then I got involved with my ex partner that loved to fuck me all the time. One night he brought over 5 of his friends and they all took turns fucking me and using me as a fuckhole....that is when I knew I was meant to be a cumdump. I would beg and my partner would take me to the ABS and whore my holes out for anybody that wanted to unload in me. Now I just keep a clean hole and a top can bend me over anywhere at anytime to seed my hole and I love it, as of June 21,2010 I am negative but if it changes it does....I love cum and being used way too much. Once you do it and you are used as cumdump you will know and then in all honesty you will not think of a tops status nor do you care.....unless you are getting proof of their status....people lie. I wish you luck and keep us updated on what you do :)

Slut4anyload has it right: "However, i don't think you a proper cumdump if you are a poz dodger - you must take it all." I've bene taking raw loads (more than one a day) since high school. Still neg, but as a dedicated cumdump, while i am not a chaser, i am prepared to accept the inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...