What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

Sorry if I already posted I'm so sleepy. I had three encounters before 18, none involved penetration with a cock. First was a guitar instructor weekly for six months. We performed oral on each other also he would finger me, etc. I was 12 he was probably 70. Second was with a man about mid 30s at a business convention i went to along with my parents, I was 15 then. Next would be my cousin mid 30s when I was 17. Each of these were initiated by the older man, I don't know if I'd be gay without them

I was a complete and utter idiot. I had no idea that I liked guys. Liked girls enough to get along. Not all of them but a few that I really cared about. I thought gays were extremely rare, and only in NY or San Fran. At my first job, at 16, one guy routinely made passes at me, but I assumed he was just joking around because he dated girls and they all loved him. I had a crush (looking back - didn't know it then) but I knew at least 3 girls he'd fucked who all stalked him so I assumed he was just joking when he grabbed my ass or ... The other majorly blown opportunity was another guy we worked with. CLASSIC homophobe who was disgusted that Chris made all those passes at me. Beautiful blonde god. He went to prep school and I threw him a going away party at my parents house as they left for weekends at the lake house often. Everyone stayed over that night but he stayed the next night and we were the only ones there. Of course I put him in the guest bedroom, but at like midnight just after we'd turned in he calls to me in my bedroom and I come out to the hallway to see him standing there in his tighty whities - literally the most beautiful man I've ever seen though he was like 15 at the time. He claimed he was afraid of the dark and sleeping by himself back there! Like a TOTAL idiot, standing there trying desperately not to look down at his underwear bulge I think I offered to leave the hall light on for him! I would give 20 years off my life to go back and tell him to come sleep in my room in my bed. (Or to have not put my clothes back on before going back into the hallway). That confused me for a year or so until he came back from college with his roommate to one of our work after parties. He and his roommate laid on the couch front to back and he looked at me confirming to my shcok that yes, he was gay. Biggest mistake of my life was being too chickenshit to do anything with either of them.

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

my father, my younger brother, my brother's high school teammates, his football coach my dad's drinking buddies. Essentially anyone my dad or bro told me to "hook up with."

I hit puberty right around the time chatrooms, PlanetOut, Gay.com were all the rage.

I met my first boyfriends on there when I was 12-13 and they were also that age, and we would take the bus to meet each other, and pretend we were friends from school to our parents.

That quickly escalated to fucking around with older dudes. I started regularly hooking up with dudes in their 20s, 30s, even 40s.

We would arrange stuff online and then do stuff in their cars or I'd figure out a time to sneak them into the house late at night.

I was fucking lots of older guys all through my high school and teenage years. For the record, I always told them I was 18, but there's no way I looked 18 so I think they just believed what they wanted to believe! lol

I was pounding all their asses bare all through my teens, never bought condoms and they never brought any with or mentioned them. I only got fucked once and that was by a 30-something guy when I was almost 16.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

It all started at 13 one day after football practice I was last one in the locker room and just got out of the showers as I heard the door lock. The coach came in and told me I looked like I got hurt at practice could he look. I said sure I hurt my ankle. He then said sit on the training table on the edge. I was naked and he said you need to elevate your leg. Then he grabbed both legs and put them over his shoulders as I fell on my back. He pulled his pants down and grabbed the ultra sound lube and put it on my hole. I tried to get up and he said boy I have been watching you and know you are gay I am going to help you along with that.

After that when I was 16 and got my license I would go up to the truck stop and have on those old running nylon shorts and a tank top at the time I was 6'2" 145 and everyone looked at me. My first night their I had a trucker ask if I was looking to fuck I said of course, he then told me go to those woods and I will meet you and be naked. I waited what seemed like forever but he told everyone their was a bio in the woods looking to get fucked. 20 guys showed up and loaded me up.

First time when I was 17. Away from home to study and sharing a house with 7 other students next to a cruising park. I was so sex crazed and horny (still am!) I would have sex with anyone in the park. Preferred guys around my own age, but let older guys fuck me too. Anyone with a dick could have me unless I found them really gross. And because I was so young (and goodlooking too!) there were a lot of takers. I sneaked out of the house to go to the park every evening. I am still surprised I didn't catch a disease then. But the age of consent is 16 in the Netherlands, so it wasn't really illegal.

When I was 14 I discovered a gay cruising area in the park where I grew up in The Bronx. This was years ago and aside from being jailbait lives could have been ruined if busted for having gay sex in the park, so nothing happened. At 15 I looked older and was getting BJs from anyone who wanted to blow me. It was mostly older men but sometimes younger; didn't matter to me. Sorta the same way now.

When i was underage I was curious for a while until i got a few bj's from guys in toilets. Eventually i went on the net and joined Gaydar under a false age and met a guy. I was always honest about my age when guys chatted to me. I was 14, he was 37 and from England. Nice bod, great cock. We always barebacked. He'd come over to pick me up and I'd go to his place every other weekend when i was done with schoolwork and spend a night with him and his partner. I got his phone number and we played until i was 17, then i moved outerstate and never saw him again. He is definitely a main part of the reason i like older guys. I didn't even know that what we were doing was illegal. He mentioned it a week after my 16th birthday (the age of consent of M2M sex where i lived). I'm sure he knew while we were playing, but didn't want to mention it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Mostly just guys around my age since I started when I was 16.  Did get fucked a few times by my best friend/fuck buddy's older brother who was 24.  Fucked a few friends' younger brothers as well.  Since it was before the age of the Internet, except for AOL, finding how and where to cruise for sex was just not happening.

Never really had to look for sexual contacts back then.First broken in at 11.From then on sexual activities sort of evolved out of regular contacts with adult men.I used to deliver newspapers,mow lawns etc for spending money.Young blonde blue eyed and slender  lots of men were attracted to me.Had no real understanding of gay or straight.Just figured it was something guys did and kept quiet about.

I only had one sexual experience before I turned 18. I was 14 and on vacation at a family resort in Canada. A bunch of us were playing strip poker. I wagered badly and was down to my underwear. The others left and it was just me and the winner of the hand. I was embarrassed and knew I had to show him my dick. He was 18 and eased my anxiety by showing me his dick first. Compared to mine, his was huge, and uncut - the first one I had ever seen. He let me play with it for what seemed like forever (probably about 15 minutes) and we agreed to meet after dark on the golf course. I was so excited. He stood me up so I learned an important lesson in hooking up.