What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

was 12 at the time.

he worked at the subway right down the junior high i went to, he was 21. lived in the same neighborhood, he was built but i still wasn't too self-aware, or what made me look/feel attractive--kinda still had that kid mentality going on so didn't care much about how i looked or what i was wearing. now that i think about it and look back i wasn't a bad lookin kid at all. i do remember having an attraction to him, but before that i always liked girls, even now i do get sexually aroused by girls. i always wonder if he's the reason why i enjoy having sex with guys. i remember it started with his arms. i used to see him outside of work at times and he'd purposely show me his tent, or touch himself when he knew i was looking. i still remember the smell of his apartment.

we tried sex but it was too painful, he was inside me but after two thrusts i couldn't so i would give him really shitty head instead. sometimes swallow. i always loved hearing him compliment me, the fact that someone as attractive as him thought i was hot always made me feel pretty damn good. i also think he's the reason why i enjoy bottoming so much, even though it's painful and requires patience. he ate my ass like a champ, that's something i think i will always keep with me. this guy knew what he was doing with his mouth, the first time he ate me out i thought it was really weird, but not even 5 minutes in and i was already somewhere i'd never been and didn't want to leave. it felt amazing. most of the time i went over his face was always buried in my ass with one finger in me. he also had a thing for feet and used to suck on my toes, that always felt odd to me, but he seemed to really get off by it.

he moved after i turned 14 due to school and we stopped fooling around, 'till this day i don't know how he's doing or where he is but i still think about him and the things i'd let him do to me if given the chance again. i do realize it wasn't age-appropriate and there were a lot of times where he sort of did force himself onto me, but when we got down to it it was all a lot of fun. i'm not sure if he left some permanent mark in my head, but i don't think i'll ever forget our experiences. didn't have sex with another guy until after 17, but before that i was playing with my hole, all thanks to him.

I was 15 or 16 and met a guy in a local AOL chat room. He lived about 5 minutes or less away. He was def in his 40's or older at the time. We agreed to have him pick me up down the road at a local business. I walked down the road and waited on the curb until his van pulled up. He was nice, and could tell I couldn't wait to get my cock out. He told me to take it out and he started stroking while he drove. It felt so nice to finally have his hands on my hard cock! We eventually parked and I sucked him off. We met a few more times where he took me too his house and let me ride his cock, and pound my ass. Also one other time he let me suck him and a friend off. I'm so thankful I met him as he helped guide me to love cock.

But I have always been into older guys, never was interested in anyone my own age. I'm not sure but there's something dirtier and nastier about an older guy and that's what turns me on.

• Like 1

I never had under-age sex although a couple of broads came on to me to but I wasnt interested in subjecting myself to the risks involved. As for gay sex there was no way I'd have done it even if there was any available.

My first sex was the summer after my first year of college when I was almost nineteen. The gay sex was worth the wait.

Although it started for me in junior high with my first girlfriend's little brother (who gave me head for several years) I soon discovered a certain public bathroom in town where I could get sucked off whenever I wanted--mostly by married dudes in their 30s. Aside from regular girlfriends, the other outlet I had when I was underage was hitchiking. It's weird because even tho I was a young kid getting into cars with strangers, I could always sense the nervousness of the drivers as they'd attempt to put the moves on me. As a consequence, I always felt like I was totally in control of the situation and never had a bad experience.

I had sex for the first time when I was 11 with my buddy who was the same age. Then I also played with school buddies. I did not have sex with an older guy until I was in my 20's. now I only hook up with guys at least 30. The ldest guy I have played with was in his 80's and he was a lot of fun.

Was 12 and my landlord was a nice guy, Always had fun thoughts about my friends and was curious. Hanging with him he saw me looking at his package watching tv at his house. I could see the outline and was amaze He gave me a look and started rubbing it. He unzipped pulled it out and stroked it. 2 weeks later he had my ass and unloaded. Only did it once tho. To this day I wish I would have made him do it more. After that only a friend hookup or two till i was 20.

• 6 months later...

I always knew, that I am gay. Not a big deal. I always loved to be gay. When I was 13 years old, I began to visit public toilets and cruising ares frequently. It was some kind of magic. I never knew the places before, but it was easy to find them for me. It was like a magic hand, which pulled me to it. Useless to tell, it was easy to find guys to play with all the time. I was young. I was fresh meat. And I liked, what I did.

Shit, if only! I didn't come out till I was 19. My younger brother beat me to it by about six months (three years between us) and only then did I discover that the toilet I passed every day on the way to and from school was a hive of activity. My brother and I had sex once and I rate him as one of the worst fucks I ever had....

I never "hooked up" before I was 18. My step dad and his friends had lots of sex with me. I liked some of it very much, but some of it hurt and made me feel ashamed. I have lots of issues around sex even to this day. I often engage in "fetish" sex and really enjoy it then spend lots of time afterwards feeling guilty and ashamed. I have had years of therapy regarding it. I definitely believe that you can have good consensual sex with a man when you are just a boy, but when you are forced or tricked into the sex it is not right.

I was 13 when I first started.

I live in the Bronx and use to live near East Tremont park. I was walking around the park around 6pm..saw this cute like early 20s latino guy talking on his phone or whatever. I Walked around the park a little more and this time he was jerking his dick...I pretty much said "I'm really attracted to you(lol) and he said ok and I sucked his dick for a bit, had my ass played with and that was that.

overall though I pretty much hooked up with guys in their 20s and 30s during that time. I'm 21 now..I'm currently still the same, but I have dealt with a few daddies.

It's kinda funny because someone who I hooked up with when I was 15 lives around the corner from me and he makes videos and himself getting fucked raw now.

Edited by nyfreak

I cant actually remember what age I was when I had my first encounter, It was before I moved to Ireland so it had to be under the age of 12. I remember this one really snowy morning I went out as most young lads do to play, I was in an area where there had been a drift and started to build a snowman. Anyway I just had it finished and this guy opened the door of his house and asked me if I would like to come in, I was one of these kids that never had any concept of danger and in I went. Anyway one thing led to another, and I know the next thing I was sitting on the couch giving this guy a hand job and he giving me one. The strange thing about it was he lived with his girlfriend/wife not sure, and she just carried on regardless. Needless to say I went back there on several occasions after and the same thing would happen. Do I regret it no, did it affect me definitely not. Crap story I know but it was my first encounter and I never looked back.