What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

• 2 weeks later...

As a guy who is really into the "Dad type" it was incredibly hard to hook up with guys I was really attracted to before I was 18; hell I still have a hard time finding them now.

But I digress, prior to being legal the only hook ups I ever had were anonymous for the most part; just getting used as a cumdump by a different guy I happened to stumble upon in a public bathroom.

I started cruising when I was about 15 or 16 in the toilets in the local park. At that age when my hormones were on the rampage, the sight of a cock and the possibility of a fuck was all that mattered; age was of no importance. Thinking back, a lot of the men I went with must have been in their 40s, 50s or even older. At that time I was often slipped a pound or two which made me a young whore.

• Upvote 1

At 14, my dom type cousin, 14 also, ordered me to suck his cock and swallow his cum, which I willingly did. He never gave me head, but sometimes would jerk me off. We did this off and on for about a year. I started cruising parks and restrooms about 6 months later, and traded furtive blow jobs with several older men from their 20's thru 40's

Sometime around 16, I met a man in his 40's who warned me about dangers of public sex, but taught me all about cocksucking and he also gave me very erotic massages. He was my regular date on an almost weekly basis until I went away to college at 18.... Learned a lot about sex and other stuff from him.

P.S. Idid not discover the joys of anal sex until I was 20, but that's a story for another thread.

[important Note: If you respond to this thread, do not talk in a sexualized way about sex you had as a minor. It's illegal - even if you write fiction.]

I know some young guys are really into daddies - they've got a bit of an issue 'cause the sex that feels "right" to them is illegal to do until they're 18 ... If they have sex with who they want to have sex with it sorta has to be completely anonymous where their age just never comes up and they never see the guy again - like in a park or a public restroom ... It sorta puts young guys who are into daddies in the position where they either have to wait or they can only have completely anonymous sex. That's gotta fuck them up sexually - to have their first years of sex only be sex where they're used like a piece of meat by anonymous guys who they never see again. I mean I love bottoms who see themselves as cumholes, but I do worry about some young guys having that as their only viable option for sex - it's just not healthy to start that way.

That said, young guys do need some protection from predatory older men ...

Hi rawTOP, I think you really have a point there. But still I wonder, if (at least with some of those young boys seeking anonymous, unprotected sex with total strangers sometimes four or five times their own age) it could be just the other way around? We (i.e. the society) always talk about poor, innocent boys getting molested by "predatory older men" that selfishly push those kids into a direction they would have never taken on their own. But what if some boys (and I believe myself to be one of those few) are not forced into anonymous promiscuous sex by circumstances, but actually born with that urge that drives them into the arms of bearded, hairy, muscular "Daddies". As for myself, I know that I embarassed my mother again and again by climbing onto the lap of each and every (male) stranger that visited our house, cuddling up to them, even at an age where I was supposed to be "too old for that". But I just liked their male scent, the way their furry forearms felt against my smooth skin and I kept wiggling around on their lap, not to find a comfortable position, but because of the condition it brought some of those guys into, or I would steady myself on their thighs, just to "accidently" brush against their bulges. And some of them obviously knew what they had in hands with me. So maybe those boys (or at least some of them) have not been dragged into perversion by the "predatory older men" you mentioned, but actually just found a fatherly friend who saw their potential or what they were meant to be, maybe from the day they were born, and helped them to find their way in life.

I know this is a controversial point of view, but still it might be worth thinking it over. All I can say is that I never felt "abused" when sucking much older strangers cocks as a young boy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
So maybe those boys (or at least some of them) have not been dragged into perversion by the "predatory older men" you mentioned, but actually just found a fatherly friend who saw their potential or what they were meant to be, maybe from the day they were born, and helped them to find their way in life.

I know this is a controversial point of view, but still it might be worth thinking it over. All I can say is that I never felt "abused" when sucking much older strangers cocks as a young boy.

Totally agree - there are sexually aggressive teens out there. I personally don't feel they're victims when they have sex with adults. But they're not common, and predators do exist, so it's still a good policy to restrict the point of view of men who seek out boys.

I loved hairy guys and guys who were in their 30s/40s when I was under 18. I think i started around 14 picking guys up on gay.com and even then I wouldnt use rubbers. The younger guys were too chicken, so i ended up picking up guys in their 30s who were more than happy to slide their raw cocks up a tight young hole and fuck me hard.

i was 8 when an adult neighbor started using me. it lasted until i was 13 when he moved away quite suddenly (he was there one day, gone the next with no warning). i do understand that he was taking advantage of me and that at 8 i could hardly be considered of an age capable of real consent, but i only remember wanting it, enjoying it, and feeling wanted and yes, loved, in return by the man. i was certainly neither wanted or loved by my own father. again, i understand that in many ways those feelings were not entirely authentic (the things he did to me would fall under the label of "kinky" or "perverted" even for most of the men who are followers of this site) but i believe even to this day that man actually had quite a bit of affection (misplaced as it was) for me. and i also know that i was a highly sexual kid long before he came along - i know that at least by the age of 5 i jacked off all the time (to the great frustration of my mother who constantly had to take me aside and remind me that certain behaviors were not appropriate in public places) and was already fingering my hole. and i absolutely understood that my attractions were for people of the same gender as myself (i never remember being attracted to boys my age or even a few years older, i was always attracted to guys at least 10 or 15 years older than me). So maybe i was one of those unusual exceptions to the rule, but i have never regretted what happened or looked upon the man as an abuser. and despite the prevailing wisdom commonly tossed around out there, i have never been attracted to, much less ever touched a young boy myself.

• Upvote 1