When Bottoms Get Fucked Hard

Luvbbslut

I am usually focused on one thing only.   Providing my tops with the most pleasure for them possible and in so doing it gives me pleasure whether I get off or not is of no consequence to me.  Just want the tops to enjoy pounding my hole however they want to and as long as they want to and if they bring a friend, that is nice too.   As long as they are happy, I am. :)

Some very considerate bottoms on here who are focused on pleasing their lover. It's commendable. Lol. I'm too greedy for daddy's cock to think about pleasing him.

All that is going through my mind is .."I love your big cock daddy. Fuck me harder." (something I also say a lot)

Obviously I want him to be happy but purely so he can plough his throbbing cock deep into me and fuck me senseless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
Guest hotpussyboy

Hey guys,

I am a top and love fucking dirty sluts.  I love pushing my cum deep in their holes and pounding them hard.

I keep thinking they are just here to satisfy my sex hunger, and I don't even care about their pleasure.

So i was wondering guys, when you get pounded and loaded by one or several tops what are you thinking about?

Are you thinking about the top's pleasure? About the next cocks who will fuck you? About their DNA in your cumfilled pussy? About how slutty you are? Are you feeling pride taking his cum?

Hey guys,

I am a top and love fucking dirty sluts.  I love pushing my cum deep in their holes and pounding them hard.

I keep thinking they are just here to satisfy my sex hunger, and I don't even care about their pleasure.

So i was wondering guys, when you get pounded and loaded by one or several tops what are you thinking about?

Are you thinking about the top's pleasure? About the next cocks who will fuck you? About their DNA in your cumfilled pussy? About how slutty you are? Are you feeling pride taking his cum?

When tops breed me, I'm focused on the pleasure I'm giving them, what else I can do to heighten their pleasure, and of course I'm also thinking about the next cocks that are going to breed me, especially if they're standing around waiting to step in line after the guy who has been breeding me finishes and steps aside. Yes, I also think about the DNA in my cumfilled hot boypussy, how slutty I am, and how proud I am at having had so many guys breed me with all their hot loads. 

Guest hotpussyboy

When I'm getting fucked by guys I'm thinking about how I can make the top's experience better. I'm extremely aware of what is turning them on, what they want most out of me, positions they prefer, and how to be just a hole for them. I give all the cocks near me as much attention I can, thinking about much of a true slut, a real power bottom i could be for them. I'm definitely feeling pride in taking their cocks and loads inside my cunt, but also I feel pleasure through their pleasure, only. If they are happy, if they are in awe at my ability, then I'm doing it right. I typically don't really think of myself all that much except how my hole and pussy feels, and thinking through the top's perspective. 

I do everything I can to satisfy the guys who breed me. I enjoy surprising them with showing them that I know what turns them on. I believe tops know what's best for pussyboys like us and I do whatever they want me to do. I expecially like having a top breed my boypussy while another guy slips his cock down my throat and explodes a huge load of hot cream inside me. The guys like what I do for them and I get regularl calls to come over to their apartments right away to service them. I'm very much focused on my pussy and how to really make it available and pleasurable for the guys. I think we're alike in so many ways.

I love getting fucked hard. A good top who knows his cock and knows how to power fuck with the full length of his dick are the best thing I can find. Not all men are created equal though, in size or skill, so this question has so many answers for me, depending on the top.  General rule of thumb is I'm thinking of the feeling of the raw cock in my ass, and working to make him feel good so he can give me his DNA deep where it belongs.

If he's just bad at fucking, or there's something not in sync with us and I can't help guide him to fix it, I'm mostly just thinking how much I wish he'd breed me already so the next guy can have a turn and what I can do to make sure he doesn't hurt him or me. When it's good, however, that's when things can get interesting. When a top is good, when the pleasure is flowing from me to him and back, it becomes another thing entirely. My hole becomes my world, and I just let go and let the pleasure build like a wave. Sometime that wave crashes into an orgasm, shattering everything for a bit. If he's really good, even that can build.

The best, though, is those rare ones that are so good, they make me completely forget that I am anything but that hole. I have no body, I have no self, I am only that pleasure. I don't even really know what's happening to me (seriously, every time it's happened when I came out of it, I couldn't remember I was getting fucked, where I was, or who i was with and yes, I was sober), just that I am one with something out of this world. I can count on one hand how many times that's happened, and I can only say that getting bred in that state, feeling his cum flow into you, is nothing short of a encounter with the essence of life (or death) itself. It's terrifying, and it's amazing. And most of all, it's addictive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest btchbyl

i think about what the situation is. im in a dirty public restroom on hands and knees with jeans pulled down below my ass while some unknown guy uses my butt to pleasure his bare dick. i think about how im some slut piece of ass that hes gonna shoot his sperm in and hes not going to pull out or ask me where i want his load. hey it is what it is.it is sick how they use my ass and treat me like shit but thats what gets me off after they dump their loads up my butt and run off.

• 3 years later...

I'm thinking about several things... how good it feels, how much pleasure he is getting from me, how I can continue to please him the whole time, taking his cum deep inside me, that he sees me as worthy enough to take his cum, that if I could get pregnant he is trying to get me pregnant.

On 9/1/2014 at 7:20 AM, Luvbbslut said:

Hey guys,

I never think about anything but submitting to my top and providing him with as much pleasure as I can. Sure, I love getting fucked and hard cocks in me turn me into something cosmic, but ultimately it is about the top and his pleasure, and my reward for providing that pleasure is the seed he pumps into me.

On 8/31/2014 at 5:20 PM, Luvbbslut said:

Hey guys,

This probably makes me a selfish bottom in some people's eyes, but when I'm getting fucked I'm only thinking about my pleasure. I'm thinking about my boy pussy and making sure that it's being serviced. I love taking loads, but to me the fuck is far more urgent than the load. If I get my pussy creamed with a hot load, great! If the top doesn't cum at all but my pussy is satisfied when he pulls out, that's great too.

• Upvote 3