Can You Feel A Difference...?

samsonfifty

Can bottoms feel a difference when your man is not wearing a rubber? Is there also a difference when he cums?

I fancy myself a "pleaser" so its all about the pleasure that my top is receiving.  Its my understanding that the greatest amount of pleasure I can provide for my top is to allow him to enter me without any barriers to dull the sensation of my warm pussy hugging his member.  Additionally, his climax and eventual release of his cum should be at the deepest point of his stroke inside me, while the maximum amount of skin can be entwined in loving harmony.  Also, I'd want him to know that I want it that way from the start, but he can still ask when he gets close, or tell me when its time to shoot.  I want to know that he's feeling good, that his cock is happy, and that he can have his way.  I bet he'd savor the sensations more if he knew he didn't have to pull out.  I know that I'd be highly concentrated on all of the sensations, every inch, every throb, the warmth moving inside me.

I've only been with one guy, black/mix kid, about a year and a half ago. he had a lovely cock, not too massive, clean shaven and cut.  Was fun to suck but I couldn't get him off and he wanted in my pussy.  I got spooked when this whole thing was actually going to happen and made him wrap up.  I rode him at first so I could lower myself on a cock for the first time (I'd only previously toyed) and control the speed and depth.  He soon tired of that and proceed to completely rail me six ways from sunday.  He still didn't cum, kept the condom on the whole time.  Parted ways, that was it.  Wonder if he would have shot up my pussy had I let him in bare?  The whole thing was rather uncomfortable and uninspiring, which is unfortunate.  I imagine with the right guy, at the right time, the right amount of teasing/easing/preparation... I'd be begging for him to shoot his little swimmers as deep as he could possibly achieve. 

yes and yes. 

Getting fucked with a condom on feels like there is a bag over the tops dick. just feels not right. 

A lot of time this sensation dulls the pleasure for the top and thus makes it harder to cum or even stay hard. 

I would venture to say that you would of cover your insides had you let him go bare. 

Absolutely. Doesn't come close to comparing. True.. Some of it is mental for me, as I'm sure it is with most guys. The connection is so much more intense. A condom can mess up the rythm of the fuck. Making sure it's on. Not torn.. Bare? Fuck away.. No worries about it. And the top can most definitely feel the warmth of the hole much better.. So yeah... Hell of a difference on so many levels.

• Upvote 2

As a bottom I really hate how condoms feel to me.  They pull the hairs around your hole, create un-natural friction, and you can't feel the warm wettness of a mans load.  I don't turn down guys who want to use a condom because I like to fuck, but it is so much better without.  I often get them to remove it at some point anyway.  Worse case scenario, I get fucked raw by a rubber coated dick and I use the condom to save his load. 

• Upvote 1

Yes to both questions.   Usually, I can tell if he's rubbered up.    Def. know there is a difference after he's cum in my hole.

I love the afterfuck when he continues to slide in and out churning up the cum in my hole, and his cum percolates up and gurgles (gargles?) in my hole!

Same wonderful feeling if another bb Top slides into my cum lubed hole.

Yes and sort of. I absolutely agree you can feel a difference if he is in me raw. Like the heat from his cock is being absorbed directly into my hole. I love it. As far as cumming, I can't usually feel the shooting but if he continues to slowly pump after he cums I can feel the churning of his cum with his cock.

I feel it every time if a guy is wearing a condom it always hurts like hell & makes my ass feel torn apart, I hate it. So i always make sure there is no condom involved & if they want to use one then they're not going to be fucking me.

I guess I didn't consider the added friction that the condom provided when that kid fucked me hard...  Maybe I would have been more comfortable his cock was bare, slippery and warm. 

I also didn't get to experience the post cumming afterglow!  I'll have to ask the top to stay inside me for a while after...as long as he can stay hard.  Love the idea of slow loving thrusts really working his load into me.  Added bonus if we are in a postion where he can stick his tongue in my mouth before, during and after he floods me.

• Upvote 1