I Like Feeling Pain From A Cock

whatthef__k

I just recently noticed that I enjoy some pain while getting fucked...

I met this guy in a club a couple of weeks ago. We went to his place and started undressing immediately. Being in his bedroom, he tells me he ran out of lube yesterday and didn't manage to buy new one, so we're going to use spit. I didn't really like it as my previous experiences with spit were not that good as it dried quite fast and got uncomfortable pretty soon.

It was the same with with this guy, however after feeling the pain in my ass, I started to notice that I like it. A lot. It was painful, but I was thrilled by how much pleasure and pain a cock can give me. I don't like nipple clamps and other stuff that can be painful, I only like it in my ass coming from a hard cock.

I talked to a few friends about this, but none of them was feeling the same way. So, quentions to you:

Bottoms: Have you experienced a similar feeling/desire of liking the fuck pain?

Tops: Does iit turn you on to let the bottom feel some pain when you fuck him?

• Upvote 2

Oh Yeah!   I've learned to love the temporary pain that often happens when the only lube is spit.    Because I know it will soon pass as my hole adjusts and accommodates the Top's cock.

Understand that there are thousands of nerve endings right at your asshole ring.  And the initial signal your brain sends is pain--but the more you get fucked, the more your hole "learns" to convert the pain impulse into a warm, pleasurable one.

The first time I ever took a cock in my ass, I swore I'd never give up my ass again.    A week or so later, I gave it up again.   It hurt, but not so much.   With more and more cocks tapping my ass, I found the pain portion usually diminished, and the pleasure increased.

Sometimes, the pain coexists with the pleasure (especially with thick beer can size cocks).   I'm probably a masochist as I enjoy the bearable pain since I know that when the guy floods my cunt with cum it's all soothing and sated pleasure.    At least until the next cock cums a tapping.

• Upvote 2

Yes as a bottom I do like to be fucked with minimum lube or just spit and I do like the  initial pain but it becomes a huge turn on after a while. However I also like cbt and nipple play so yes I do enjoy rough fucking.

• Upvote 3

I love just spit, most of the time.I seem to get a rush out of that first pain, and it can get real intense with a wide dick.

I really love a dick that will stretch my hole.  I will relax fairly fast and between precum and my natural ass lube, the pain is gone mostly.

• Upvote 2

I'm not into lots of pain but spanking, nipple clamps, rough sex really turn me on. I usually like lube but there's something primal about being fucked raw, especially hard. I prefer it if there's some spit, Precum or piss, not too much enough to slightly wet my hole before the pounding starts. The friction dries the tiny amount of line and then the pain/pleasure has me loving every second. I know tops who have loved it if I scream when their big cocks push in raw with no lube, they get off on the pain of fucking a cumslut bareback and raw. I love it when they grunt and fuck me roughly or get really verbal and aggressive.

• Upvote 3

I like a little bit of pain- like when a big dick slides into me and the guy doesn't give me time to adjust or relax. He can feel me struggle a bit and knows that the only choice I have is to surrender my hole. I don't want pain for the entirety of the experience, but a minute or two to help remind me what I'm there for is hot.

• Upvote 1

Give me some hot fucking with pain my ass is your

yeh, i like pain too to some extent. pain is partly what makes it feel so good. :)

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about...

When I noticed I liked it, I decided to explore that fetish, but most of the tops I've been with since then didn't like the thought of giving me a fuck that's partly painful for me, so I'm curious for what's to come. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Pwrfkme06

I got tied up to a fuck bench by 4 black guys and took their loads then after each one used me in a sling. I loved it and the pain was so bad it was my first time as an adult and went total slut. It hurt so bad I cried but kept yelling fuck me

this inspired me somewhat, so tonight when out cruising, i came across a reasonable size dick, dry ass, i asked him to go in dry and bare. he took it pretty literally and slammed into me, almost pushed my bike off its stand!

i have to admit i almost let out a scream but took it none stop until he shot inside me.

can still feel it now, pretty sore, but its makign me smile

• Upvote 1