Condom Left Up Your Ass?

Guest Saturn1

• Moderators

Back in my safe sex days (1989 roughly), I had a regular fuck buddy who had a thick 8 inches and knew how to use it. He was hot as shit, too. Anyway after we fucked one time, we cuddled a little too long before he pulled out. He had gone completely soft, so when he pulled out the condom stayed behind. He was freaked out, but I just ran to the toilet and squeezed it out.

I suspect part of his load leaked into me, but I wasn't worried. I knew he had no STIs. We were careful so he didn't bring anything home to his sugar daddy.

We even joked about how we might as well not use rubbers if that was going to happen. But nothing came of it. I still regret never taking that big cock raw.

I had a guy who insisted that I fucked him with a condom last summer. I agreed to put  condom on, but condoms are completely turn offs for me, so I guess I didn't get full erection, and it fell off inside him. When I realized that, it turned me on and I kept fucking him raw till I came inside him. He didn't freak out, luckily, but he couldn't get the condom out afterwards, so I guess I must have shoved it up good inside him. Well, it probably got out the natural way later in the day or so.

Edited by bberik
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

yep, happened to me... I was fucked in the early days by a guy in a video booth and after he came he said "Shit..." . the condom slipped off and remained inside of me. He said some kind of "sorry" and left real quick... I shit the thing out next when I went to the loo... 

Years ago I was out at the bars one night and they were handing out those female condoms so I got one and later tried it out so a guy could fuck me without wearing a condom but it sucked it was like putting a hefty bag up your ass.The top said it was better for him but for me it wasn't.

Years ago I was out at the bars one night and they were handing out those female condoms so I got one and later tried it out so a guy could fuck me without wearing a condom but it sucked it was like putting a hefty bag up your ass.The top said it was better for him but for me it wasn't.

I had a boyfriend who wanted to try the female condom. It was dire, he thought it was great and better than a normal rubber. I introduced him to bareback pretty quickly after that. I have had a condom left in my ass before, an ex used to like to cum and cuddle until his cock went soft. It was nice and tender but often the condom would either be nowhere to be seen or half in me and half on him.

I had a boyfriend who wanted to try the female condom. It was dire, he thought it was great and better than a normal rubber. I introduced him to bareback pretty quickly after that. I have had a condom left in my ass before, an ex used to like to cum and cuddle until his cock went soft. It was nice and tender but often the condom would either be nowhere to be seen or half in me and half on him.

Those female condoms are the worst!  I've never actually inserted one and I won't.  Not hot.

Happens to me a lot. Especially with uncut guys who have a lot of foreskin. The movement of the skin can peel a condom off easily.

Many guys do realise that they lost the condom inside me but won't tell or stop the fucking cuz they enjoy the sudden sensation of a raw fuck so much.

Edited by fieldpussy

I know its not 100% the same thing but Anytime I find a condom I shove it in my ass. I like to pour the cum in and insert how ever many condoms I have found in my ass. I like to leave them in for a bit then Ill pull them out and save them in a bag for later use