Filled Up !

My retired next door neighbor pays me to take care of his yard. He's too frail to do it himself anymore so I don't mind. He recently moved out and moved in with his son. He rents the place to an older woman now in her mid sixties but still pays me to take care of the yard. She is a little chunky with really big tits and huge nipples. She's always coming outside when I'm around doing the yard in her night wear with no bra , nipples just poking through about the size of my thumb. Being a gay man I try to ignore her , I know she does it on purpose.. During the warm months I wear thin shorts commando style so the outline of my cock is pretty obvious. Guess I'm as big a slut as my neighbor ! Today I was working on the side and the neighbor beside her had recently moved out , actually evicted . The property was being cleaned up by an older guy in his early sixties. We were both working on the side and struck up a conversation. He was a big man , much bigger than me. He had on some overalls. He obviously had really big cock and balls as the bulge was easy to see.. There I was with a t shirt and thin shorts trying not to look at his bulge so I wouldn't start getting a hard on.. I had been sweating so the outline of my cock was totally obvious. I could tell he was glancing at it. At one point I decided to turn off my weed eater sitting there idling. I turned around and bent over from the waist giving him a nice view of my ass.. We talked about the couple living there that got evicted and the mess they left behind. He asked if I wanted to come inside and see the crazy mess . So I said "sure". We went inside and sure enough it was a big mess.. He said " take a look at the bedroom!" and pointed down the hall.. I went first he follow me from behind. We got to the bedroom and Little did I know he had a big hard on. I bent over again to pick up a can and suddenly I felt two big hands grab my shorts and pull them down real fast. He grabbed my hips and pulled my bare ass to his crotch and I could tell he was hard as a rock. He say's " I know a bottom boy when i see one and your a bottom boy !! your fixin to take my big cock whether you like it or not !" My shorts were down and my cock was getting hard and he wanted to rape me . He commanded me to my knees. I turned around and got on my knees. He noticed my growing hard cock and said " I'm going to take that ass , got it ?" I said "yes sir".  He took his overalls off and his big cock was standing tall !! Nothing was said as he grabbed his big cock and guided it to my mouth.. I have never been raped before , I was scared , he was twice my size.. Nothing I could do but go with it.. He grabs his cock and guides to my mouth , I submitted and started sucking his big cock. My cock was now frozen hard.. He say's " good boy , suck daddy's big poz cock !"

post-31164-0-98995800-1412890897_thumb.gif

I squirmed away saying " Please don't make me suck your poz cock !" He replies " Oh yes , your gonna suck it good then its going up your ass ! " " Now sit still boy and take daddy's big cock !" 

I submitted and sucked his poz cock..

Soon i got my first taste of his poz precum.. Though I was being raped I still had a hard on.. I liked it.. I  enjoyed sucking his big cock though I was nervous of possibly getting pozzed as I knew he was going to cum in my ass.. Thoughts were racing through my mind.. Is it really rape if I give in ? how could this be rape if I enjoy sucking his cock and I have a hard on ? He then commands " Its time to fill your ass up with cock , bend over across the bed boy !" I get up and turn around and bend over the bed as commanded.. My ass fully exposed to his big poz cock.. He commands me to spread my legs.. He gets up close behind me and rubs his big cock on my ass cheeks.. He reaches around and grabs my hard cock and say's " you like this don't you boy , your hard cock don't lie !" 
He then spits on his cock.. I knew what was next ... Soon his big cock head was up against my sphincter wanting in.. He took it easy on me going slowly by head fucking me first.. He big cock head going in and out felt really good. My cock immediately let out some precum as soon as his cock head penetrated my boy pussy..   I started backing down on his cock wanting more cock.. He began to tease me as he had me where he wanted me.. I started fucking his cock.. 
post-31164-0-43578200-1412891004_thumb.gif

he started pushing forward as i leaned back and soon his big cock was rubbing my prostate .. felt awesome.. I began to drip precum as his cock head rubbed my sweet spot .. He say's " good boy , take my cock  , take it all ! "  with that he went balls deep and held it there holding my hips tight. He grinded my ass doing circles really spreading my sphincter open good and wide while his cock head probed the depths of ass.. He say's " I love fucking boy hole deep !" With that he held me tight as he fucked my ass..  he started repeating " take that cock ! take that cock !" as his breath became shorter. His intensity level was raising and I knew he was getting close.  He then say's " I'm gonna poz your ass boy , get ready for my dna ! " He then makes a sound as if winding up , his voice was getting higher. He grabs my hips and thrusts his cock in as deep as it would go while pulling on my hips.. He then lets loose a huge orgasm !  Pulsating his poz cum deep in my ass .. His hard thrusts and his pulling on my hips made me orgasm as he cummed deep my ass.. We both were shot our load !! 
post-31164-0-23236900-1412891059_thumb.gif

After he finished his gifting deed he puts his overalls back on .. my ass is dripping his poz load as I put my shorts on.. He say's "I'm here every two weeks till I get this place rented again , if you want get fucked again with daddy's big poz cock you just cum on over.. and bet you'll be here ready to take more of my poz cum won't you boy ?" I said "yes sir" 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...