Took My First Load Last Night!

Guest Tungsten

Guest Tungsten

Hey everyone, I've been reading this forum for the last couple months.  When I first ran across this place I thought you guys were a bunch of nasty freaks.... But I kept coming back to read more. Reading all of your stories really turned me on!  Last night I couldn't take just reading your stories anymore.  I had to have someone inside me.  I finally met up with a guy and took his load raw.  I loved it and now I want more! You nasty freaks have converted me into a cum slut!  :D

Emnjoy boyfriend, once you have tasted raw cock and a thick, jot load iof man sperm in your v=cock hungry ass you will NEVER go back to latex! Enjoy being a bareback bottom!! :D

NOTE: If you are going to b a bb bottom, nd U know U aR, see ur doc and get on PrEP ASAP, unless UI are chasing.

backpack

• Upvote 2

Guest Saturn1

Congratulations!!! Yeah, PLAYING BARE and TAKING LOADS can be kind of addicting! It is no surprise that you want more! Soooooo, go out and get some more!!!  :P

• 1 month later...