Interview With A Man Who Had His Penis And Balls Removed

seaguy

I had never heard if anything like this but found the interview very good. The guy was also very sexy and although I'd never have it done I think it's going to be a fantasy. I love it when my cock stays soft during sex and being a total sub bottom I think there'd be guys who'd find it sexy as well as guys who'd just want to fuck me for the experience and to see what I looked like.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I thought it was a great interview it asked some questions we all wanted to know but did not get rude or put the guy down in any way.  And he was honest and gave a good perspective from his side.

• Upvote 1

Gawker did an interview with a South Florida man who has his penis and balls surgically removed he is a nullo http://gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616

I've thought about this before, but never sure I want to do it. I've been in chastity for almost 2 years now. I really like chastity. 

• 3 years later...

Gelding is a true inspiration for all of us nullo’s. I have a lot respect for his ability to not only stay his course but to tell his story to the world. I know his courage really helped me on my path and has helped many more others as well.

• Like 4