Who Has Time To Clean?

flfucker

as most have said unplanned sex is the best and if someoen is gona pump their load ino a tight ass they really should understand that sometimes shit happens (literally) all teh guys who insist on a clean hole just ruin the mood and make things less fun. Personally it will clean if it knows head of time but make no effort to go out of the way for cleaning

• Upvote 3

prefer getting fucked "natural" wont get flushed out unless the top insists on it. as the title of the thread indicates, it takes more prep time that could be used for fucking. Plus most guys are horned NOW and want to fuck NOW not in an hour. Even if I do get flushed out good there is always a chance that some will work its way down esp if a guy is hung and knows how to fuck.

There was a hung older black guy that used to fuck me on the semi-regular. Said he wasnt into fucking dirty hole but never gave me advance warning or wait until I showered. He would just show up and want to fuck. Always complained about my dirty hole but fucked it anyway. Only time he didnt was when it was dirty on the outside to start. Wiped it well and then we fucked. He did think it was hot making me do ATM after fucking me