Wondering What I'm Missing

Guest hairybud84

Guest hairybud84

So I've been in a relationship for a few years. He was the first I've done bareback with. It feels amazing. But as time goes on, I start to wonder what it would be like to be bred by others. I'd never cheat, especially not bareback. But everytime he breeds me, I think of how hot it would be if it were just some random guy.

I'm conflicted. Sometimes, all I want is him. Other times, I just want to be tag-teamed by a group of strangers and have my bare ass flooded with cum. I'm kind of torn between a domestic life, and a life of being a raging cumslut haha.

Anyone else been through this and have some advice. Should I just be happy with what I have? Or "sow my wild oats" and go for it? I'm under 30 years old and think I need to decide once and for all.

• Moderators

Talk to him about your fantasies. Maybe he shares your thoughts. Lots of couples have some degree of openness.

If not, maybe he is willing to incorporate some sort of role play into your sex life where he poses as a stranger.

I was kind of in your same position. Have a great bf and never thought I'd cheat. Then decided to get on Prep "just in case" I slipped up. Then bf was out of town and I wen ahead and hooked up with a couple guys that had fucked me before (using condoms). Then ended up at a small pool party and guy slipped off condom and slid in and I figured I'm on Prep so just go with it...and ended up taking loads from every guy there.

Once I started cheaing I've not been able/willing to stop. So either talk to him about opening relationship, cheat and deal with guilt (or guilt and not feeling guilty), settle down, or break up. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You should always talk to your significant other about these types of things.   Do not go behind their backs as that almost always ends in a bad way.

Had a so-called open marriage once with EX.  Rules were:  other person had to know who they were with.  Where they were going and phone numbers to be reached at(for emergencies only)  No overnights    and if either seemed to be going away from the other it was to be called off.       She violated every single one of these and then got mad when I wanted it to stop and filed for divorce.   This was many years ago now, but not telling is really bad and if one party goes overboard it can end badly also.   We had kids involved too and that even caused a major problem also.   She packed up and moved away and I had no idea where to for a long time and then she moved back but violated my visitation rights also.   This is bad too, because if I did not send my child support the state would come after me but if she violates visitation rights, which were in the divorce decree from a judge, state would not do anything.  I would have had to hire a lawyer to take her back to court for that and they still would not have done much but tell her to quit keeping kids away and she would have went right back to what she was doing again with no repercussions at all.