I found I liked getting fucked by men during my junior year of college. It all started innocently enough looking for men online who would fuck me (with a condom) until we were both pleased.

Shortly after graduation I decided I needed to find a man that would take charge and use me like the pleasure toy he deserved to have. I found a prime candidate online who said he was a dom top looking for a hot boi to take pleasure in.

After several days of chatting back and forth I decided I wanted him to have me. We agreed on a specific scene: I would be naked, blindfolded and pretending to be asleep in my room. The front door would be unlocked and he would just let himself in and begin.

To this point we had not discussed limitations or the use of a condom, although based on my profile saying ‘safe sex only’ would be enough – as it turns out, I was in for a surprise.

I heard him come in the door and into my room. The sound of a zipper being opened filled the room. He quickly put a hood over my head and secured it in place. Next I heard his clothes being taken off. Soon I had hands rubbing my ass and feeling me all over causing me to shiver.

Soon I feel a sting on my right ass cheek as he is spanking me with a paddle. Now that was something we hadn’t discussed. I thought about telling him to stop but my cock was so hard from enjoying it that I let it continue. Soon he stopped the spanking and broke out a bottle of lube and slapped some on my ass.

Now I was worried as we had not discussed protection and I couldn’t move my mouth enough to demand it. Before I knew it I felt his cock slamming deep into my ass. His mouth was next to my ear as he began to fuck. I heard him whisper, “You like that big, bare daddy cock boi?”

That confirmed my suspicions – he was fucking me bare. I tried to push him out with my ass muscles but it wasn’t working. “You’re not getting me out until I load that fucking cunt up boi!” I moaned and thrashed in both pain and pleasure.

Eventually it did start to feel good. This big, masculine man fucked me for over an hour. I finally felt his cock swell bigger than it had been before. He snapped at me and yelled, “Beg for my hot cum slut!” It was at this point my inhibitions began rolling back full force. To this point I had always been a safe-sex only bottom and now this man was trying to breed me.

I started to beg for him to pull out but the cock in me felt so good the only thing that came out was “Please shoot that hot cum in me daddy! Mark me and breed me!”

He threw his head back and moaned loud and I felt a hot flood rushing through my ass and filling me up. “Feel that spunk flooding that hole – you’re mine forever now boi!!”

He laid there with his cock buried deep in me for a while. He removed the hood and pulled out of my sloppy hole. Then I got my first good look at him. He was a very hot man about 20 years older than me. I looked over his body and liked every inch of what I saw.

As I scanned lower, I noticed a small tattoo on his right hip above his penis – a small red bio-hazard tattoo. I froze realizing what the tattoo meant.

He speaks and says, “I see you noticed my mark – are you ok?” Up to this point I was a safe-sex bottom but in that moment I felt hotter than ever before. I pulled him down on the bed and kissed him full on the lips.

His cock got hard all over again. I maneuvered it back into my hole and said, “How do you think I’m doing?”

We’ve been together ever since as a hot couple having hot passionate sex every day for 8 years.

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...