I was a service man installing, maintaining and repairing commercial HVAC equipment but my boss asked me to do a shopping mall Santa gig for a few Decembers because I was fat, even though I had been poz for half a dozen years thanks to a tough regimen of diet and drug cocktails. At fifty I was still in good shape and could still enjoy sex which was perfect because I'm a Top, even now, at the age of 71, I like to get sucked off and fuck any ass my dick could get hard enough to enter.

I didnt fuck too well with condoms so I seldom used them. I fucked poz guys and occasionally had the delight of pumping my pozz jizz up an HIV-virgin ass which gave my dick double the orgasm great feeling of fucking a poz guy or some of the fucks before I tested poz.

My doctor had told me that even on my regimen of meds I needed to use condoms because I would still infect bottoms up their asses.

I was average height and weighed around 275. I looked like most other masculine blue collar working men my age. Few knew that was gay and fewer knew that I'd just as soon fuck a guy or have him blow me as look at him. My nearly seven-inch cut dick had made many bottoms and versatiles happy. Some had cummed just from getting fucked by me.

One December I was paired with a cute little twenty-one-year-old guy with collar-length blond hair named Roger. He looked and acted like any other young adult but as the first couple of nights passed I figured out he was as gay as I am but mostly a bottom.

By the time we got to the locker room each night after shutting down the throne area the mall was closed so only employees were there closing up shop for the night, finishing the day's paperwork, cleaning up, etc. Only the janitors and night security guards made an occasional visit to the locker room and the ones that winter were gay or bi.

"You like chubbys?" I asked him on the third night as we shucked our outfits in the employees mens locker room when I caught him admiring me.

"I'm a 'chaser!" he gushed.

"You can suck my cock if you like." I replied as I turned to face him.

Being the fairy in heat he was he dropped to his knees sucking my cock into his mouth, his head beneath my beer gut.

He gave my cut meat excellent head while humming in delight, swallowed my load, sucked off of my cock and kissed it and my balls.

My dick felt good in his mouth and he said I shot a nice load which he enjoyed swallowing. I knew I needed to poz his ass if he hadnt been pozzed yet.

That night near morning my morning piss hardon throbbed so I had to masturbate to get it to soften enough to take a piss. I had dreamed I was ready to knock off a piece of Roger and was just entering him to give him a golden enema when I awoke.

The gig was for three weeks so I decided to save his ass for sometime during the last week so he wouldnt get the "AIDS flu" before it ended.

The last week finally came. I had been letting him suck my cock and orally service my feet every two or three days and had squatted on his face to let him rim me a couple of times.

"We're going to a motel for the anal." I told him, because anal is more involved and harder to stop and get in order should anyone walk into the locker room.

I was horny as hell and was thinking of the extacy of fucking Roger and infecting him with my poz sperms and how utterly fantastic my dick would feel when I shot them off inside him.

We drove to the cheap hourly motel that also catered to whores and johns, parked and got a room.

Once the door was locked behind us I started with us stripping. We had already seen each other nude so there wasnt any need to explore or do any other pre-foreplay. He sucked my semi-hard dick to full hardness and lay on his stomach on the bed.

"Put a pillow under your crotch, need to raise your ass alittle." I ordered him.

He obeyed and spread his legs while I finished greasing-up my loggerhead. I spat on his asshole, mounted him, lined up my shot and entered him as he flinched a little.

"You keep your hole nice and tight. I like that." I told him after hilting myself in his snug warm hole.

I fucked him good, varying my tempo and stroke. I wanted to wear his hole out and rough it up inside good so my HIV would enter his bloodstream easier and quicker. I sometimes fucked slowly, sometimes slammed it with fat-shaking snaps of my hips which also put some pain to him. Had he been a virgin he'd have been beside himself in pain and I'd be doing my best to hold him in place under me so I could get the piece of his ass he owed me. As it was, his virginity was lost history and he liked taking a good fucking.

After ten minutes or so I was satisfied I'd tore him up inside enough to facilitate passage of my virus into his system.

Four years before I'd fucked one neg hole taking it easy and later found out I failed to knock that asshole up. Since then I either rammed a finger up the bottoms' asses to cut their rectums with a fingernail or worked my dick at various angles and thrusts while the lube dried up in their holes to get them ready to take my virus.

I pulled my dick almost all the way out to check for blood on it. There was some so I was satisfied I'd pozz him.

I slammed it home and piston-thrust-fucked him to orgasm. My dick was in seventh heaven when I blasted my dangerous virus-laden cum deep into him. I was beside myself in rapture and how absolutely great my dick felt with each spurt of my charged cum in his torn rectum. Thinking of how he would feel within the next month added to my sense of conquest and orgasmic enjoyment as I thrust again and again to pump every last disease-carrying sperm cell into that punk.

I liked the respect and friendliness Roger showed me but I also loved how great my dick felt infecting him with my poison cum, that I was the stud who would change his life forever by taking my pleasure in him because he was foolish and neglectful enough to think I was neg and not bother to ask my status.

I kept thrusting to grind my HIV-laden sperm cells through his rectal walls into his bloodstream, partly because my dick still felt great with each thrust as well as how great I felt infecting him by enjoying fucking him.

A few minutes later I rested on his back, my dick still mostly hard inside his ass, occasionally thrusting in it. I decided I'd reload and fuck him again. I used to reload in half an hour when I was Roger's age but at fifty it took just over an hour to reload and come again.

Roger was able to take my weight on his back for the entire hour. I took a short nap of maybe half an hour after we shot the shit and traded first time stories and then talked again when I woke up.

The hour passed and my dick was still just hard enough to remain in his ass. I began taking very short strokes to re-harden it and slowly increased my stroke until I was fully hard. I then fucked him, mainly varying my stroke and tempo in order to nut since I usually take longer to bust a second nut. I got my urge after about fifteen to twenty minutes of fucking, fucked him into the bed, slowed alittle and pumped a nice feeling second orgasm of infected semen into him. My second orgasm felt just about as great as my first one. As before, I thrust until I was spent and rested again. I could tell Roger was uncomfortable after nearly two hours under my meaty weight.

I pulled out of him, dismounted, stood beside the bed and waited for him to get his fucked ass up and suck my dick clean.

He got up and seemed to feel in pain, partly from being under me but also in his ass. I smiled to myself as he knelt and took my spent weapon in his mouth and sucked on it for awhile.

He sucked off of it leaving it clean and dry, as several men he had serviced had taught him to do. He kissed it and my balls like they were his lover on a date and stood up.

"Merry Christmas Roger. Hope you enjoy the gift." I said joyfully.

He thanked me and went to the bathroom to take a piss and I could see very little cum with just a tinge of blood leaking out of his hole.

I wanted to also give him a drink of warm beer on tap or give his face a golden shower but he wasnt into that.

I started getting dressed and he began getting dressed after pissing. I told him he was a good piece of ass I enjoyed fucking but didnt mention how much I enjoyed pumping my HIV into him. He told me how great getting fucked by me was and that he wished he knew more masculine older fat men.

The rest of that last week saw me taking him to the motel two more times to enjoy fucking him some more. The gig then ended with us hugging nude in the locker room showers, him blowing me in the shower, us hugging again, getting dressed, hugging and going home, him to his place where he still lived with his parents and me to my apartment.

We did keep in touch mainly because he had his regular job in a store in town. One day after work when I made a weekly stop to pick up something for a couple of bucks I saw he wasnt there. I asked about him and another clerk said he was sick with a bad flu. I told the clerk to wish him well as I took my change and receipt.

I stopped in successive weeks and saw him a month and a half later. He looked tired and not too happy. I asked him if he saw a doctor. He said he did, was tested and how he cried when the doctor said he had the HIV. My dick sprang to attention in my work pants which were fortunately loose enough to hide it. I wished him the best of luck with his new regimen but never told him I was the stud who'd knocked him up.

Once I got home I went into the bathroom, dropped my pants and masturbated my rock-hard weapon, shooting a load of poz cum into the bathroom sink. I then got a beer out of the fridge and celebrated another penis-pleasing conquest. A couple of my poz buddies who were around my age and I usually went to a bar once a week to discuss sex and if any of us pozzed someone during the week. One of them had also pozzed someone so we three toasted our success. Tom said his orgasm in a forty year old felt "mighty fine" and that his dick got hard when he found out he'd infected the guy. Tony, a versatile I had pozzed a few years before, sucked Tom and me off and kissed our cocks and balls to reward us for jobs well done.

• Upvote 8

• 6 years later...